Chapter 29 || Eating?!

-Jc's POV-

I woke up with the most amazing and beautiful girl besides me, she looked so happy and peaceful sleeping in there -- in my arms -- I tried moving without waking her up but I fail, little sounds were heard and she stated moving, she looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning princess" I told her

"Good morning" she told me and stood up from bed and went to the bathroom

I made my way downstairs and made myself a plate of cereal and started eating and then vale came down and poured herself a glass of water.

"Princess" I said

She looked at me, I know she knew what I mean.

"Alright" she said and need herself a bowl of cereal

She sat down besides me and just started at her plate -- not eating -- so I took her hand, she looked at me and smiled -- a really small one -- and I smiled back.

"Go ahead you can do it" I said and gave her a small kiss in her check

She took the spoon and took a little bit of the cereal -- it's a begging -- and put it on her mouth, I smiled at her and I know she's trying her best not to go and throw up. I rubbed her hand with my thump while she swallow the cereal down her throat, I smiled bigger.

"That's my princess" I said

-Valerie's POV-

Horrible.

That's what I felt when I eat the cereal this morning, I was a complete miracle because I eat it all. Even though it tasted like shit it made Jc happy and I love seen his smile. We were now on our way to the beach, just to have some fun you know, Emma and Fiona were coming with us just like Nash, Matt and the boys.

Connor said he was staying because he wasn't feeling good -- I hope he gets better -- so he stayed at home. I was sitting on a little bench while the boys made vlogs and vines. I saw Emma walking over to me and sitting down.

"Are you ok val?" she asked

"Yeah" I said and gave her a small smile.

"I know you're not" she said "what's wrong?"

"I eat this morning" I said

"You did?" she said in a excited voice

"Yeah, I didn't like it" I said

"It's fine, you'll start liking it" she said "I mean it's food" she said laughing and I let out a small laugh too.

I hope this day gets better.

~~

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated ): and I'm sorry this is a really short chapter...

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy it (:

Vote!!! 💛

~Val