Chapter 2 || I Can't Get Better

//revised//

~Valerie~

After talking to Fiona I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room, I lay in bed just thinking, thinking about how will be this world without me. Would people ever see the difference in the world without me? I really don't think so. People bravely notice me, I don't think they'll miss me. I went strait to the bathroom and looked for my little box, my little box were I had my razor. I did one scar, and then other two and I was about to do another one when there was a knock on my door.

"Val?" I heard my little brother say

I quickly clean my wrist and put the box away, my family doesn't know I do this.

"Yes?" I said opening the door

"Val I'm hungry" he said with puppy eyes

"Let's go downstairs and eat something" I said taking his hand and walking downstairs

We ate a sandwich I did and then sat down in the couch watching TV, my brother was focus on the TV and I decided to go into twitter, I don't use it much and I only have 23 followers.

"Why did you do that?" my brother said

"What?" I ask

"That in your wrist" he said pointing my scars "my teacher said that people do that because their sad and they need love"

"I do this because is what makes me feel better" I said "but you can't tell mom or dad ok? please" I begged

"You're sad?" he asked

"Yes a little"

"But you don't need love, mom, dad and I love you" he paused "then why do you do it?"

"Look, this is the only way I feel better ok?" I paused and sigh "please don't tell mom or dad"

"I won't if you make me another sandwich" he said smiling

"Deal" I said getting up and making my way to the kitchen

~❋~

It was late already and my brother was already asleep, I took him to his room and then went strait to mine. I started thinking about what he said, that I need love. I think I need love, but who will love me? Who will fall in love with a girl like me? a girl who's almost notice and who doesn't even know how to smile. Yes I do smile, but they are all fake smiles, I don't even remember the last time a let out a real laugh.

I was in bed, alone crying and when I realize I was sound asleep.

~❋~❋~❋~❋~❋

SUP GUYS!!! NEW CHAPTER YEEY!!! :))

DONT FORGET TO VOTE :)

-Val ☁️