Chapter 4 || New Friends, New Beggining?

||revised||

-Valerie-

 I found myslef sitting in the couch watching netflix, I started to get hungry so I decided to get some fresh air and go out maybe for some pizza or something. I took my keys and money and my way to the mall. I walked across the mall and eat some pizza, which I didnt finish so i took it home. i stopped by a little park, it was the park i use to come when i was little. My brother, which is now in college, use to pretend he was a monster and i needed to ran away from him. Ugh now i miss Louis. There was another girl who was also sitting in a bench, she had long curly hair and really cute cloth.

''Hey'' i said sitting down beside her ''im Vale''

''Hi! im Emma'' she said smiling

we talked for some minutes and we decided to go to my house and watch some movies. We were a street away and i could see the door open, my eyes widen and i ran leaving Emma behind.

''Hello?'' i shouted 

''Val?'' a really familiar voice

''Is everything ok?'' Emma asked from behind

''Val?!'' Louis appear from the stairs

 ''Louis?'' I said running over to him and hugging him

''Hey girl'' he said hugging back

''What are you doing here? I thought you were at college''

''Im in a little vacations, I thought dad told you''

''he didnt'' I saw Emma standing there ''oh, Emma this is Louis, Louis this is Emma'' 

''nice to met you'' she said shaking Louis hand

''Oh I got a big surprice for you'' Lou said taking mine and Emma's hand upstairs

When we entered my room I couldnt believe what I was seen and so Emma

------------------------------------------

HI GUYS! I KNOW ITS A REALLY SHORT BUT IVE BEEN WITHOUT INTERNET AND THIS IS MY COUSINS COMPUTER :( SEE YA ALL LATER BYEE

-VAL