Chapter 28 || Tonight

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT. //it's my first time writing about it so judge me//

-•-•-•-•-

-Valerie's POV-

"Yes Jc, I do" I said

He took my chin and kiss my lips, I slowly kissed back putting my hands in his neck bringing him closer. he rest me down in his bed slowly kissing me, his lips went down to my neck sucking it, then his lips went back to mine telling me is my turn, my lips slowly went to his neck sucking and leaving some marks, a little moan scape Jc's lips.

His hands slowly travel down my body taking off my shirt and leaving me in my bra.

"You're beautiful" he said sucking my neck once more.

My hands travel down his body and then took off his shirt and throwing it in the floor. His hands took my shorts and un bottom them, taking them off and throwing them in the floor, I was now in my underwear only, his lips were still in my neck and sometimes back in my lips.

"You're so perfect" he said taking off my bra "I want to feel your beautiful body" he said and started sucking my neck, god I love that.

"Are you sure you wanna do this" he asked and I nodded, I couldn't talk.

He went to his drawer and took out a condom, I took his pants off and then he took of my panties. I was naked in front of him and I didn't feel insecure. wow. He put on the condom and then slowly throw me to bed, and with that the night was perfect.

-Jc's POV-

Last night was perfect and I couldn't ask for more, I have the perfect girlfriend, she's beautiful. She is my beautiful princess and I won't let no one hurt her, no one.

/////

Hey Guys! 💛

Omg I can't believe Connor left o2l 😔😭. But I will support him! Even if he does prostitution😂 jk!

Thanks for reading! Also don't be a ghost reader please vote💛

Love you all 💛

-Val☁