Chapter 30 || Time Goes By

-Valerie's POV-

~4 years later~

It's been 4 years, that means now I'm 22 years old -- damn I'm getting old -- and it's been 4 amazing years, I still can't believe their 4. Let me give you a little summary of what's been happening.

Jc and I decided to move out to our own house, it's amazing! we still go visit the boys -- like every day -- and hanging out with them. Jc also has been helping me eat a lot and its going on well, I eat a lot compared to what I use to and no I don't just eat pizza or fires, I also eat salad -- which in my opinion -- it's better than pizza.

Fiona and Nash? Well they also moved in together but in London, and I know their happy together, I'm glad Fiona is happy.

Emma and Matt? they still haven't moved together but I know they are soon, they're really happy together and they act like one of those book couples that never fight or anything, it's really cute!

I also got a little more closer to Jenn which is pretty cool cause she's really funny.

Oh! another amazing thing happened! Jc and I are engaged oh my god, yes Jc propoced 3 mothes ago and today, it's the day the day I'm getting married.

I walked down aisle while everyone looked at me, on this dress -- beautiful dress -- and flowers in my hand, Jc was there standing smiling at me and i smiled back at him, Jc, Kian and Connor were standing there and in the other side Fiona, Emma and Jenn were standing with beautiful pink dresses, I finally got to the altar and everyone sat down, the man started talking but I really wasn't paying attentionI couldn't stop looking at Jc and how handsome he looked.

''I'm asking you to be my wife because I love you and promise to be faithful in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health and love and honor you all the days of my life'' Jc said

''I'll accept you as my husband because I love you and promise to be faithful in good times and in bad health and in sickness and love and honor you all the days of my life'' I said 

The mad said other things and then ''You can kiss your wife'' he said

Jc took me hands and kissed my lips, everyone started claping and I moved away and smiles at him.

''You look beautiful'' he told me and kissed me once more

This is the best day of my life.

~~

hey guys! hey they got married omg :o hah i hope you like this chaper and make sure to comment what you think and vote! :)

also thant you so much for the 1k reads it means a lot :))

~Val