Chapter 3 || Maybe Things Can Change?

~Valerie~

I woke up next morning with the sound if my phone vibrating in the pillow. It was my dad.

"Hello?"

"Hey girl! did I woke you up?" he asked

"Yea- it's fine don't worry" I said

"Great! so how you've been? you gave food to your brother right?"

"Yes I did" I said laughing

"That's good" he said weirdly

"What's wrong?"

"Vale work isn't going so well.. we'll need to stay here for a couple of more weeks" he said

My heart stopped for a second

"It's that ok?" he asked

"Yes, don't worry it's fine" I sigh "I need to go, love you dad"

"Love you girl"

I ended the call and just put my hand in my face trying to think what I'm gonna do and- Shit! My brother is also going! he has a trip or some shit like that. Great! That's Great!

"Ugh" I shouted

My phone starter vibrating again, it was a notification from twitter, it said 'Matthew Espinosa started following you' OH MY GOD !!!!

"HOLI SHIT" I shouted

Matthew Espinosa just followed me! Why? wait how did he found me? I don't know how did he find me but I'm glad he did! I love Matt and those boys of vine! They're my life with the boys of O2L! they're making me happy since I can remember downloading the vine app.

I immediately went to twitter and send him a direct message

'Matt! Thank you so much for following me!! You made my day <3'

I put my phone down and in vibrated again.

'Im glad you're happy love :)' he answered

This is the best day till now.

~❋~❋~❋~

I found myself sitting in the couch watching Friends and eating Doritos, my social life is amazing! So I decide to text Fiona.

To: Fiona <3

Hey girl! how's NY?

And she immediately answered (AN: F: Fiona and V: Valerie)

F: It's great! How you've been?

V: I've been better.. my parents need to stay longer in Spain and my brother is out in a trip.

F: girl that sucks! but NY can be visit other day! What about I go back and make you some company?

V: Are you crazy? You've been waiting to go to NY since forever! I'll be fine!

Or maybe not..

F: you sure?

V: yes! I need to go, have fun Fiona! Love ya <3

F: love ya!

I really don't know if I'll be fine but I really don't want Fiona to come back, not because I don't like her or something like that! it's because she's been waiting for this so long and I don't want her to come back and babysit me.

Yes, I really want her to be here with me because this is bored as hell but I don't want her to get bored as hell with me. I want her to be happy.

~~~~~

HEY GUYS !!! I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER :( BUT I'VE BEEN SICK AND MY MIND IS OUT OF EVERYTHING!

Also this story takes place in London so Val and Fiona are from London :)

ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO 'FIONA LEE TAYLOR' STAY STRON BABY! I BELIEVE IN YOU💕

-Val☁️