Chapter 16 || A Walk To Remember

//revised//

~3rd Person POV~

Vale walked down the street thinking about what she just did, singing in that store really made her feel better, she thought, she wanted to be free, she wanted to travel around the world but what she really wanted is to go home; no London, home, you know that please where you feel save, yes home that's were she wanted to go.

"Home" she said to herself as she walked

She found some guys playing the guitar and some 'drums' that were actually some big cans {idk how they are called sorry} the boys were just shouting and making their instruments sound, she asked them if she could sing with them and they all agree! Vale sat down in a little stool and started singing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz, people started stoping and started dancing while Vale sang, that's when she realize that was home, were she was happy, were she could me herself.

"Well, open up your mind and see like me,

Open up your plans and damn you're free.

Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours" she sang smiling

The night came along and she went back to the house with Jc and the boys, she went inside and the boys were already asleep, Jc left a little note saying that there was some food in the fridge just if she was hungry, Jc knew Vale needed some space, by her own. Val went upstairs, changed into her pajamas and made her way to a little bed Jc had made for her besides his bed, she stayed there just staring to the ceiling, she was home.

•~•~•

Hey guys I decided to update twice today because I have nothing I do ☺️ I hope you guys like this chapter!!!

Thanks for reading!! Don't forget to vote pleaseeee🙏💖

-Val☁️