Chapter 10|| New 'Love Birds'

//revised//

~Fiona's POV~

We were at the fair, Jc and Val have been really romantic together and then there's this girl Emma and Matt also. I felt really alone but Nash came over me and told me that we could hang out a little while they are been lovely with each other. We went all around the fair and Nash won me a big panda which was really cute! I gave him a kiss in the check and he started blushing. Aww his so cute!!

"Em.. Fiona?" he said

"Yes?"

"Well since they are all together" he pointed the 'love birds' as I called them "and we are all alone I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tonight" he said rubbing the back of his neck

"Yeah sure" I said smiling

~~~~

Night came along and Val and Emma where helping me to get ready for my date, Nash said it wasn't going to be do fancy but that I could wear a dress so Vale took a light pink dress which was actually really beautiful and some high heels, they weren't to tall for me to fall down but they made me look taller, Emma was also having another date with Matt, and Vale.. you guys know.

I was finally ready and vale said.

"You look gorgeous"

"Thanks" I said "and thanks for helping me"

"It's no problem" they both said

Nash came over and pick me up, the. Matt came for Emma leaving Vale alone, Nash took me to a little park and took out a box with Nutella and strawberries, he took one and out it in the Nutella then in my mouth. He did it wrong making the Nutella spread all over my mouth. We both laugh and then continue eating.

"I really like you Fiona" he said getting closer

"I really like you too" I said also getting closer

"But I'm afraid you'll just like me because I'm Nash Grier" he said looking down

"I don't like you only because of that" I said taking his chin and making him look at me "I like you because you're Nash Grier, the boy who was with me when I really needed someone"

He got closer took my check and kissed my lips, his lips tasted like Nutella and they were so soft and amazing.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too"

"I will also love if you were my girlfriend" he said smirking

"I will love to" I said kissing him again.

~~~~

GUYS THIS ISNT THE BEST CHAPTER, BUT I REALLY THINK FIONA AND NASH LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!! 💙💚

DONT FORGET TO VOTE GUYS LOVE YA❤️💗

Also thank you so much for the 100+ reads !!😍💖 I love you so much guys!💜😁

-Val☁️