Alexa Bliss Braun Strowman

So as Alexa Bliss and Braun Strowman were hanging out since they are partners in the Mixed Match Challenge he told Alexa not to worry if she had to face her best friend Nia Jax and Apollo Crews because no one is safe when they are in the ring with Braun Strowman.

Now when Alexa was training with Braun as she was talking with him as they got talking about Alexa's fiance Buddy Murphy she said "I don't know it's so hard to be with him since he is in NXT and I'm here on the main roster so we don't get a lot of time together and I just wish we did so we can fuck because using my vibrator or fingering myself isn't cutting it." Braun then said "yeah being away from my wife is hard because I don't have anyone to make love with."

So after a particularly hard training session as Alexa had just finished taking a hot shower as Braun came up behind her he said "you look more beautiful naked then with anything on so as Alexa got on her knees as Braun noticed he said "yeah I could use a blowjob to get harder and then I want that pussy of yours." So as Alexa took Braun in her mouth as she started bobbing up and down as Braun grabbed her head and pushed her down farther on him as she kept sucking he said "yeah your doing great" just as Alexa needed a break as she stopped he said "okay are you ready for me because I feel like I'm ready."

When Alexa laid down on the bench Braun then got over her and spread her legs as he touched her pussy she said "please don't touch it I want you inside of me now" so as Braun got inside of Alexa as he started to go in and out of Alexa she said "oh yes Braun right there harder please" so as Braun went harder and deeper in Alexa as she soon felt her organsm building she said "Braun I'm so close just a couple more thrusts and I should be good." Braun then said "yeah I think if I do two more thrusts I should be good" just then as Alexa counted two she said "oh yes I'm letting my organsm go" Braun then said "yeah I know because I'm cumming in your pussy and it feels so good right now." After they got done and dressed Braun said "don't tell anyone what we did because I don't want my wife to leave me or have Buddy coming after me because we fucked."

This wasn't requested I just thought it would be fun to have some of the Mixed Match Challenge teams as smuts.