Playlist

Wildfire- Demi Lovato"A kerosene beauty queen looking for her matchstick king to burn in to my heart

"A kerosene beauty queen looking for her matchstick king to burn in to my heart. Hand in to the flame, we could set the world ablaze cause baby, you're all I need come now, set me free like a wildfire, like a wildfire."

Only forever- Demi Lovato
"You know when we get closer. Can't deny the tension between us both . And I don't wanna pressure you but I think you need to make a move."

You don't do it for me anymore-Demi Lovato
"I see the future without you. The hell was I doin' in the past? Now that I've learned all about you, a love like ours wouldn't last."

Daddy issues- Demi Lovato
"I call you too much, you never pick up. Except when you wanna fuck and I can't get enough. You're the man of my dreams 'cause you know how to leave. But I really believe that you'd change it for me."

Lonely- Demi Lovato(feat Lil Wayne)
"He felt just like you. His arms, his lips. His promises were just as smooth. His grip, his fit, though I admit that only you could make me feel the way you do. Though you know Love is blind and he just caught my eye."

Cry Baby-Demi Lovato
"Congratulations, celebration 'cause my heart is the hardest to break. Break up just to make up, just to wake up with mascara all over my face. And I'm no cry baby but you make me cry lately."

Ruin the friendship- Demi Lovato
"Baby, you and I got history and we can't deny our chemistry. So why the fuck are we a mystery?"

Fly Away- G-eazy ft Ugochi
"The toughest part is letting go , Million times you saw the cliff , but never jumped it to end it though"

Him&I- G-Eazy & Halsey
"He's out his head , I'm out my mind , we got that love , the crazy kind. I am his and he is mine. In the end it's him and I."

Woman- Harry Styles
"Tainted you know , apologies are never gonna fix this. I'm empty I know and promises are broken like stitches"

Naked- James Arthur
"Im giving all I can but all you ever do is mess it up"

Friends- Justin Bieber & Bloodpop
"Can we still be friends? Doesn't have to end , and if it ends. Can we be friends?"

Under you- Nick Jonas
" should have never let you go, knowing that you left, messes with my head. Shadows of you haunt me now."

The Crying Game- Nicki Minaj ft Jessie Ware
"How come you never show it? All this love you speak of . All I want , is to love and be loved"

Grand Piano- Nicki Minaj
"Am I just a fool? Blind and stupid for loving you? Am I just a silly girl? So young and naive to think you were the one who came to claim this heart."

Make me (cry)- Noah Cyrus ft Labrinth
"Love ain't easy when it ain't my way . But it gets hard when you
ain't here making me crazy"

Stay- Rihanna ft Mikky Ekko
"Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving"

Losin control- Russ
"She's fallin' in Love now , losin' control now . Fightin' the truth , tryin' to hide but I think it's alright girl."

Perfect- Selena Gomez
"Cause I hear you talking 'bout her in your sleep and now you've got me talking 'bout her in mine."

Fire meets Gasoline- Sia
"It's dangerous to fall in love but I wanna burn with you tonight"

Die for you- The Weeknd
"Just know that I would die for you, yeah . Baby I would die for you , yeah."

Madiba Riddim- Drake
"People change , I'm not surprised . Devils working overtime. Voodoo spells put on my life. It won't work they all have tried."

Teenage Fever- Drake
"Funny that it's all about you from the start. I met someone new last night and we kicked it. And I'm going back there tonight."

Child's play- Drake
"I knew a couple of your friends way before. How many girls have slept in this bed? Say a different number than the one that's in my head. Lyin' to protect you , I be doin' that a lot."

Too good- Drake(ft Rihanna)
"You got somebody other than me. Don't play the victim when you're with me. Face time is costing me more than it seems. Sacrificing things. And I wanna tell you my intentions. I wanna do the things that I mention.I wanna benefit from the friendship."

Hotline Bling- Drake
"You used to call me on my cellphone. Late at night when you need my love. Call me on my cellphone, late night when you need my love. I know when that hotline bling. That could only mean one thing."

River- Eminem(ft Ed Sheeran)
"I've been a liar , been a thief. Been a lover, been a cheat. All my sins need holy water, feel it washing over me. Oh little one , I don't want to admit something if all it's going to cause is pain. Truth in my lies , are falling like the rain . So let the river run."

Title- Meghan Trainor
"Baby, don't call me your friend . If I hear that word again. You might never get a chance to see me naked in your bed."

No good for you- Meghan Trainor
"Oh his kiss is soft and sweet
And he swept you off your feet
But he's no good for you, he's no good for you and I'm sure he's worth a lot of gold
But you're better than you know
And he's no good for you."

Credit- Meghan Trainor
"Lately I'm feeling stupid and crazy, 'cause I saw him with his new baby and he treats her like she's the one."

Want you back- Five Seconds Of Summer
"No matter where I go , I'm always gonna want you back. No matter how long you're gone , I'm always gonna want you back."