2

*UNEDITED*

"I know what exactly the "polite pleasant" smile means, she's bored

"I know what exactly the "polite pleasant" smile means, she's bored. One foot out the door." Chimney explained.
Bobby smiles , Azalea laughing slightly at his explanation.

"She's so out of my league but she's a once in a lifetime, I can't just let her go."

The conversation continued until the doors opened , the truck coming inside and going to park.

Everyone looks at Bobby , waiting for what he was going to say. Azalea knowing exactly who was driving the truck and what he did.

"Aww dang." Buck laughed , seeing everyone look at him. Having his jacket in his right hand , he sighs knowing he was in for it.

"Another fuck in the truck?" Azalea questioned once she sees Buck run up the stairs. "What makes you think that?" He asked worriedly, he knew she knew about him sleeping around but he was still worried that would ruin his chances.

"Sex hair," She pointed out, "Hickeys on your collar bone." Tugging lower on his shirt underneath his uniform, then she laughs.

Hen, Bobby, and Chimney look at Azalea and Buck confused on why she was laughing.

Buck tries to ignore the tension , he goes over to Hen when she's serving herself spaghetti.

"Hey!" Buck dips his finger into the bowl, "woah woah woah, wash your hands. No one knows where they've been." Hen scolded, "In some hoe." Azalea muttered, shaking her head. She sits down and serves herself food.

"What if we had a call?" Bobby questioned, walking with plates and a pan in his hands. "I was in the neighborhood, and I was just uh- getting it washed." He lied with ease , taking the plate with string beans and taking some. "You charged them extra for the D tour?" Chimney butted in, Buck scoffed continuing to chew like a farm animal.

Bobby looks at Buck, "listen I like ya , you are a good firefighter. I know we have this thing , you call me pops and I give you a hard time for being a dumbass kid , we even went to a Springsteen concert together . But this is not a family, it's a clubhouse. So I'm writing you up."

"Cmon Bobby, see the fire, put out the fire , and the rest is blah blah. " "No, the system of the rule is not arbitrary. First in infraction, two more you're out." Bobby explained. "Wash your hands." Bobby ordered. Bobby takes the plate and sits down getting ready to eat.

"You know you aren't helping him by going easy on him." Chimney said, chewing on food. "He just needs a little direction," "Azalea is younger than him , yet she's the best one here. But hey, I'll remind you that when he gets you killed." Chimney laughed, passing Bobby the salad.

Right when azalea put the fork up to her mouth to eat , the bell rings throughout the station. "Oh nooooo." Azalea cried , stuffing her food all in her mouth before getting up.