5

*UNEDITED*

"Adult male down on a hill side

"Adult male down on a hill side. We got three kids in a bouncy house." Hen said in her walkie, "Alright we are gonna stage the trucks on that service road. I need you, Buck, and Azalea to rappel down and anchor that bouncy house , assess the conditions of those kids and start to send them down one by one in a basket. I'll take care of the dad. Chimney you are going to stay up here and work the winch." "Hey! How come I never get to do any of the fun stuff?" Chimney asked, "working the winch is fun." Bobby said, grabbing his shoulder then walking away.

Azalea looks at Chim one last time before putting on a her belt and harness. One of the firefighter help her secure it , then handing her helmet and gloves. He slips the rope in the harness and lets the rest fall behind her. Everyone gets ready to get down , looking behind them to see exactly where they were going.

"HELP SOMEBODY HELP!"

Hen was the first one to drop down, then Buck then Azalea. They made small stops making sure they didn't go too fast to a point where they couldn't control the rope.

Azalea grabbed a clip and hooked it onto the bouncy house, tugging it lightly making sure it was secured. Azalea nodded her head towards Hen , "Bouncy House secured Chim." Hen announced , "Copy." He said in his walkie.

"Help please." A boy winced, "Hey, we are LA fire department okay? We are gonna get you out of here. Everybody stay calm." Buck said , "is your friend here okay? Is he breathing?" Hen asked , looking at the boys for a response.

"Lower the basket down Chim." Azalea demanded , "Copy."

"Is my dad okay?" The boy asked Azalea, "Your dad is getting help." She smiled, trying to look as friendly as possible.

"Chim a little lower." "Copy." Chim repeated.

"C'mon let's go now!" Hen said, the boys get up quickly. Azalea gets the basket , "that's it ! Nice and easy , nice and easy." Azalea straps the boy that was on the ground in the basket. "Aze is getting down! She has one kid." Chimney lowers the basket down with ease.

Azalea grabs her stethoscope and places it on the boys heart, "his heart is stable." She announced to the two men, who were leading him into the ambulance.

***
"HEY HEY TURN LEFT TURN LEFT!" Azalea and Hen yelled at Buck, "I'm trying!" Buck yelled back, the controller close to his chest. "Oh so you're fleeing the scene? You do realize you lose point for murder get people on the way to a fire." "It's fine it's a flesh wound." Buck said, focusing on the game. Hen grabbed the remote from his hand and begins to yank it from him, she successfully grabs it and laughs. "Baby she's being mean to me." Buck pouted, "Well learn how to play the game properly." She laughed, kissing him. He laughs in the kiss , he pulls away and kisses her head.

"Chimney here you're up!" Hen laughed, handing him the remote which he ignored.

"Hey Whats wrong?" Hen asked, walking to him. "Are you okay?" "Yo Chim if there's something you need to talk about." Buck trailed off, waiting for him to say something.