1

"Okay, would you rather die in a zombie apocalypse or a fire?" Buck randomly asks while Azalea made her tomato sauce for spaghetti

Today was her turn to cook in the station, with Buck's help but he rarely did anything but hand her some spices when she couldn't reach the top shelf.

Azalea looked up in amusement, "You are so random Evan." She laughed , shaking her head . "Oh cmon! Pick !" He yells, "I mean you are still dying." Azalea says , "You have no imagination baby." He pouts , Azalea's heart fluttered with the name.

"Then stop saying stupid stuff," she argues "now come help me instead of standing there and looking cute." He laughs.

"You know you are very beautiful flower." He whispers into her ear, she shivers slightly.

"Okay kids, break it up." Bobby demands , shaking his head . Bobby walks to the fridge to get a water bottle, Azalea finishes what she was doing and hugs Bobby.

"Hey Dad." She greets , "Hey Tulip." Bobby has been calling Azalea "Tulip" since he forgot her name the day he met her but he knew it was some flower but didn't know which. "Hey pops!" Buck greets as well but Bobby just laughs and rolls his eyes walking away to talk to Hen.

The bell rings through the station , Azalea and Buck run down the stairs getting into their fire truck waiting for Chimney, Hen , and Bobby to come inside the truck.

"What's the damage?" Azalea asks Chimney once he enters , "A boy drowned." He says , causing Azalea's eyes to widen in shock.

The drive to Beverley hills was very quick , due to the sirens putting the cars on the road to a halt immediately. The truck comes to a stop , and the team gets out making sure they have their equipment before heading through the doors of the large apartment complex.

A woman was giving her son CPR, she was crying hysterically trying to revive her son who was turning blue.

"Buck start chest compressions, Azalea start bagging him." Bobby instructs .

Bobby grabs the woman lightly , "Ma'am come with me. I need to get my team in here. Don't worry. He's gonna be alright. " He reassures , grabbing her by her arm to help her stand up.

"Let's get some of the water out." Hen says , as Bobby takes the mother to sit down so he can ask her a few questions.

Azalea grabs the resuscitation bag, and sets the bag over the boys mouth , squeezing it.

"Coming around , starting chest compressions." Buck announces , placing his hands in the middle of the boy's chest and pushing down.

"Pulse ox is on. Pad's on." Chimney announces.

Buck starts pushing , counting to twenty before stopping. Chimney pushes the defibrillator, shocking the boy's heart in order to restart it.

"No rhythm."

Another shock, no rhythm

"Come on, you can do this kid. Don't fail on me." Azalea whispers in hopes he can hear.

"It's coming. It's coming. It's coming." Hen rushes out, Azalea starts smiling once she sees the water rush out the boy's mouth.

"Hey man." Buck smiles , holding the boy's head so he can properly spit out the water. Azalea rubs the boy's head , "you're gonna be okay. Don't worry." Azalea soothes .

"Thank you!" The mother smiles, wiping her tears. Azalea couldn't help but smile at the scene. The thrill of helping someone and saving their life is something you couldn't get from a drug.

"We have to go! We got another call." Bobby announces . Everyone quickly gathers their things and exits the building . "Some woman is threatening to jump of the building."

Azalea hated when she had to deal with Suicide calls. She struggled with depression when she was in her foster homes.

Bobby always talked with the people who tried to commit with suicide. But some aren't able to be talked out of it. They jump , shoot themselves or whatever other way they can think of killing themselves to leave this world.

Once they get there, a man on the ground explains to the team that their friend is trying to jump off the building. Bobby orders them to stay on the ground while he talks to the woman to convince her to come down.

Azalea grabs Buck's hand and interlocks it with her's. He squeezes it to reassure her it would be okay.

Everyone sees Bobby slowly walk to the woman who was sitting on the railing. As he gets closer , she gets up and turns around holding on the pole so she doesn't fall. Bobby holds out his hand , Azalea holds her breath as she squeezes Buck's hand tighter.

The woman lets go, falling backwards landing on large metal boxes.

Dead

"Flower, are you okay?" Buck asks , letting go of her hand and placing his on her cheeks. "Yes, can we go to the truck?" She asks, eyes watering. "Yes of course , cmon." He guides her to the truck, rubbing her back. "I know we have to experience this everyday but it's hard." She sobs ,

"It's okay Aze, I'm here okay ? I'm here, I'll always be here for you."

*I WILL NOT POST UNLESS THERE IS 10 COMMENTS AND YOU CANT SAY "UPDATE" *