6

*UNEDITED*

Azalea has been avoiding Buck for a week now, she's been asking for shifts that weren't with Buck

Azalea has been avoiding Buck for a week now, she's been asking for shifts that weren't with Buck. Which also meant she hasn't seen Hen and Bobby.

She started hanging out with Finn, the police officer she met when they helped rescue the immigrants from the back of the truck.

She found out he was a single father of three, she's been over to his house and his children seem to love her.

  They've been talking for a week but she felt like She've known him her entire life. He's taken her out on dates and they've shared a few kisses here and there, his kids treated her like she was their mother.

Finn usually drops her off at work , making sure she arrived safely.

Today, Finn drove Azalea to her night shift at the station. Azalea kisses Finn goodbye and exists the car, she opens the door.

Buck looks over and sees Azalea smiling , "shes here." He gasped, Hen smiled knowing exactly who he was talking about.

Azalea walks up the stairs and sees Hen cooking , "Hey Beautiful." Hen greeted , "Hey Henny." She laughed. "Hey." Azalea said , looking at Buck. "Uh Hey." He nervously said.

"Would you like some dinner?" Hen asked, as Buck grabbed a piece of sautéed bell pepper. "You know you could just ask." "No thanks I already ate." He said , looking at Azalea.

"No thanks Hen, Finn made me dinner before we left." "Finn?" Hen asked, "um someone I'm seeing." She said, blushing slightly.

Azalea felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, she was getting a call from Finn. "Hey babe?" "Yeah?" She asked, "You forgot your bag." Azalea looks down and sees she isn't holding her bag. "Damn , um I'll come down right now!" She said turning around , "too late." He laughed then hung up. Azalea looks down and sees Finn holding her bag.

He smiles at her and walks up the stairs , she smiled once she sees him. "I think you left your bag on purpose." He laughed, kissing her softly before pulling away and handing her the bag.

"Don't get cocky." She warned, she kissed his cheek. "So you're Finn?" Hen asked. "Yes ma'am , you must be Hen. Azalea talks about you , Bobby and Chim all the time." He smiled, then he looks at Buck. "Hey man." Finn greeted, Buck looked at Finn with disgust. Finn looks at Azalea with confusion, "you should get going , tell Athena I said hi." Azalea smiled, kissing Finn quickly before he left.

  "What's up with Bobby looking into the book?" Azalea asked , "I don't know but I'm going to find out." Buck said , "I made the same mistake. Don't do it." Hen warned but of course Buck ignored her and went to see Bobby.

Hen and Azalea talk about Finn and his kids, but stop once they see Bobby pinning Buck against the wall.

The bell rings throughout the station , Bobby lets him go and walks down the stairs , Hen trailing behind him. Buck walks, Azalea walks behind him patting his back.