9

*UNEDITED*

"How does a little girl get stuck in a claw machine?" Azalea asked Buck on their way to the fair

"That's what Im confused on." Buck laughed , walking through the crowd of people.

  "Cmon flower." Buck said, leading her into the arcade.

Azalea and Buck find the little girl in the machine , "Hey sweetheart." Buck cooed , "We are gonna get you out, be careful honey. You stay there." Azalea smiled, Buck grabbed the cordless drill and took the screws off the side of the machine.

Buck grabbed the little girl once he opened it , "Hey Sweetie." He smiled , Azalea grabbed a small cow . "Here you go baby girl, please don't do that again. I don't want to see you again in a gum ball machine." She said, the girl giggled.

"Thank you so much. You guys make a beautiful couple." The mother grinned , "Thank you." Buck and Azalea said in unison.

Azalea and Buck grabbed their things , "Um do you want some lemonade? The long isn't really that long." Azalea asked, "Sure yeah." He reaches in his back pocket for his wallet, "Its fine Evan, I work for a reason." She smiled .

She reaches the booth, "Hey Can I have two lemonades?" "Azalea?" The woman asked, "yes?" "You were the first responder that saved my life, I was on the plane." Azalea smiled brightly , "Im so happy you are here today." The girl smiled , getting her two lemonades . "It's on me." She told her, "thank you so much." Azalea grinned. Azalea gave the girl her card that had her information. They said their goodbyes , Azalea walks over to Buck. She heard him talking to the phone , she waited for him to finish. Buck turned around and saw Azalea, "Hey um I'll talk to you later Ab. Call me when the nights over" He said , quickly hanging up.

"I could've waited." "Its fine , how's Finn?" Buck asked , sipping on his lemonade. "We've been arguing lately. He's been acting weird ya know?" "Maybe he's been stressed out from work." He assured , "I don't anymore , he's not the same." She sighed.

"He's not good enough for you anyway." Buck said, "And you are?" She asked. "You and I always had a good time together. Just give me another chance." He pleaded , "Can we talk about this later?" "Of Course."

****

"Gravity feels heavier during the full moon. It's scientifically proven." Buck said , "and you read this where?" Azalea asked , holding onto her med bag. "Is the internet counted as a scientific publication ?" He asked back , Azalea laughed . "Buck the idea of the moon causes odd behavior happenings , goes back to first century. It's hopeful magical thinking." Bobby explained.

The elevator was filled with Azalea humming , but she stops once she sees a lady. "She's this way. Jackie is six months pregnant, she's new here . This class is only open to mom's who are at least 26 weeks. I warned them about hurting themselves." The lady told them leading them into a room.