7

*UNEDITED*

"Hey mom." Azalea smiled , once she saw her mom awake on the hospital bed. "Hey Sweetie , i have a question to ask you." "Sure mom what's up?" She asked, taking a seat next to her bed. "What's up between you and that young man, um what was his name? Um Buck?" She guessed , Azalea's eyes widened.

"How do you know about him? Besides you meeting him on the plane." She asked, "He came to visit me before you came , him and I talked about you. He told me about what he did." "Please don't tell me you want to be with me." She sighed, "I just recently came into your life, I support whatever you want to do. What he did has no excuses but he needs help, it looks like you helped him and he helped you." She explained.

"I'm finally happy with someone else mom , Finn he's the one I've been seeing and he has been treating me wonderfully. " "whatever you want to do , I'll support you." She smiled, Azalea hugged her mom tightly.

"What's up with my brothers name?" Azalea giggled, "He was supposed to be a girl." Heather laughed.

***

"Captain , the groom is devastated , his bride hasn't been accounted for." Azalea said, panting. She was sweating in the uniform, and the dust wasn't really helping.

"Tulip and Buck, I'm going to need you guys to go up top. Access to the second floor is block , you guys are going to have to tackle this thing from both ends."

"Okay captain." They agreed in unison, getting their ropes and harness'.

They quickly jogged up the stairs, Buck tries to help Azalea tie her rope but she stops him.

"Buck please stop, you already making this harder than this already is." She pleaded , tying her rope quickly then tugging to make sure it was secure.

"You and I are meant to be , why can't you see that?" He asked, tying his rope as well.

"I saw that, but you were too busy cheating."

Before Buck could say something else , Azalea rappelled down. She and Buck saw a man who was pleading for help.

"Don't worry we got you." Azalea soothed, they begin to take the rocks off the mans legs.

Buck and Azalea carry the man, "I got you, I got you."

"BUCK , Buck get over, give me a hand." Bobby yelled out , Buck looked at Athena to make sure she was okay with carrying the man.

She carried him to another firefighter who took him into an ambulance. She hurried back to Bobby and saw the bride under the rocks.

"She's not moving." Buck said, the groom continued to cry out for his bride.

"Stay still , stay still in there." Azalea said, "we got you, give me your hand." Bobby repeated, pulling her softly .

"Easy watch your head." Azalea advised, the bride got up and hugged her husband tightly.