3

*UNEDITED*

Knock knock

Knock knock

Azalea opens the door, "Hey Evan." She smiled, Buck smiles at her. He takes notice in her appearance, she had a bikini top, shorts, and slides.

"You look beautiful." He admitted, Azalea laughs. "Come in." She invited him into her house, he's been there before so he knew where everything was. "I have amazing news Aze." Buck announced, "what is it?" She asked. "I got my job back." Azalea smiled and hugged him, "I'm so happy for you Evan." She looks at her backyard and smiles.

"Wanna join me in the pool?" "Sure." Buck agreed, taking off his clothes. Buck puts his phone on a table in the yard, Azalea creeps in the water. "Can I see your phone?" Azalea asked, tying her hair up into a messy bun.

"Okay." Buck hands her his phone, Azalea leans it against her towel that was next to the pool, she starts recording on his phone.

She starts posing and laughing, Buck laughs at her behavior. He goes in the pool to join the video, he grabs her by her waist and kisses her sweetly. Azalea pulls away and ends the video. "You like it?" Azalea asked, putting the phone far away from the pool.

"I love it." He smiles, they swim in the pool for hours. Having swimming contests, playing Marco Polo, and other games. Buck lifts Azalea up, he lowers her down. Azalea grabs his face and tugs it towards her's. Their kisses were always sweet. "Can we bring this inside?" Buck asked, Azalea nods. He carries her inside the house, not bothering to dry off. Buck leads them into her bedroom, he lays her carefully on the bed.

She wanted him soldered to her, from mouth to feet. Shivers passed through her body. He stroked her with skillful fingers and then with his skillful tongue he kissed between her legs, rubbing, nudging, poking, in a rhythm like a giant pulse, Azalea's legs twined about his head and shoulders desperately, she was beginning to buck her hips, beginning to come, so Buck quick and deft as if he'd practiced such a maneuver many times shifted his position to crouch over her.Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.When she closed her eyes she felt he had many hands, which touched her everywhere, and many mouths, which passed so swiftly over her, and with a wolflike sharpness, his teeth sank into her fleshiest parts. Naked now, he lay his full length over her. She enjoyed his weight on her, enjoyed being crushed under his body.

***

"Good morning Beautiful." Evan whispered into Azalea's ear. "Are you sore?" He asked her, rubbing her arm as she laid on his chest. "I'm fine." She said as she traced his tattoos. "We have to get ready for work." "I know, I just wanna lay here with you." She admitted , burying her face in his neck. "How do you still look beautiful after having sex?" Buck asked in disbelief. He gets up, putting on his boxers. Azalea gets up, holding onto the blanket to cover her chest. He takes his phone out and starts taking pictures, "What are you doing?" She giggled, "Taking pictures of art." She laughed at his concentration. "Cmon we got a long day at work."