Chapter 1: earlier that midnight

In Adventure bay, it was rough storm with thunder and severe rains. The pups are on the I way to the lookout when they saw something,

" hey guys, look at this" Zuma said as he brush the bushes off. It was an ancient oriental portal.

" really, let me see" Chase and Marshall said in interest as the rest of the pups including Tracker see this too.

" it an ancient portal" Everest said. While they're investigating, Marshall accidentally pull the lever on, Push the button and flip the switch. The portal suddenly light up by itself and making a barrier, trapping Chase, Marshall, Rubble, Rocky, Skye, Zuma, Everest and Tracker.

" now look what you've done Marshall" Chase yelled at him as he began to apologize.

" I.... I... didn't mean to, it was an accident" Marshall said as the 3 coloured gems fly out unknowingly and spun fast and fast until it turned to a blurry circle.

" what is happening" Skye said as the began to vanish.

After they vanished, they fly out in space from unknown dimension. The three giant-cloudy hand that made of fog and clouds drag them away. The red ones took Everest and Tracker. The Yellow one took Rocky, Rubble and Zuma. And the blue ones took Chase, Marshall and Skye away, splitting them into groups of 2 to 3.

" Everest" Marshall yelled out as Everest can't hear him due to foggy clouds swoosh into her ears.

The three dimension gates open which represent three oriental countries: their red one is China, the Yellow one is south Korea and the blue one is Japan. The key that the cloudy ha d holding was opening the gates as the cloudy hand threw them into the dimension gates and lock them forevermore. The key that open the dimension gates had been hidden by the Keyes of the oriental gates in each three countries. The key it was a gem emblem which has a gem. Each gem contain red, blue and yellow. The pups aren't able to escape from the dimension ever again.

TO BE CONTINUED

_______________________________________
Hey guys, I'm wanted to tell I'm sorry I make the chapter to short which the word about 412 words. And I'm writing this fanfic for lunar new year festival special. I used the paw patrol appearance not a animal, but a human from the deviants from the author MiyukiAya 202. Chapter 2 is on progress. So just wait. And pls let me use this appearance. And by that way, chapter 2 is gonna bit long story. Ok 👋