Chapter 4: Tracker and Everest arrival

The third group, Everest and Tracker fell onto the fountain water, Causing them to get wet.

" oh gosh, where are we ?" Everest asked Tracker.

" I don't know, but this kinda look familiar" Tracker said as they saw higher skyscraper and other building.

" wait a minute, is this Shanghai" Everest asked in realization.

" yes it is, we've ended up in China" Tracker said.

" oh my goodness, how do we ended up here?" Everest asked

" I don't know, but we've better get going" Tracker said as they went to the city streets.

In the city streets, it was very overcrowded in here until Tracker and Everest bump over a Chinese girl.

" hey watch it" the Chinese girl said as Tracker apologize.

" um sorry" Tracker said as the girl saw in realization.

" oh my god, you look good" The Chinese girl said as they blushed.

" um okay" Everest said.

" you want to go to my house" the girl said as they really no longer blushed

" okay" Tracker said as they follow the Chinese girl.

While they're walking, they have a conversation with the Chinese girl.

" so,what your name" Everest asked.

" my name is Lìn Táng" Lìn said as they keep walking to her house. After a few miles walk, they arrived yo her house. Her house is in the top of the Shanghai tower.

" wow, you're rich" Tracker said.

" I know, my father is a Chinese merchant" Lìn said as they went into the lobby and headed straight to the elevator. The elevator goes up high until to the top floor.as the elevator arrives, they went to the living room.

" okay, time to get you dressed up" Lìn said as she bring two of the ancient chinese clothes and told them to change in the restroom. After they changed they went out wearing a Chinese clothing. Tracker wear a light green cheongsam with a golden trimmings that goes down to his knee and a red pants in it; For Everest, she wore a cyan coloured Chinese clothing from Tang dynasty design.

" wow, you're look awesome" Lìn said as they thanked her for the clothing. In a minute later, her father arrived with two bodyguard. Her father was very busy and cold. However, Lìn had toward caring with everyone same as her mother since she died in Black death bacteria.

" give me a second, I'll talk to him" Lìn said as she confronts her father with enthusiasm.

" 爸爸,我可以保留这两位客人吗?"( father, may keep those two guest)" Lìn asked her father.

" 不 (no)" her father answered in a strict and cold tone.

" 但请爸爸 ( but father please)" Lìn begged her father but however he slapped her very violently.

" 林,你现在看起来想你母亲一样软弱无力。现在离开我的视线 ( lìn,you now look feeble and caring toward your mother. Now get out of my sight)" Her father said strictly as he leave ignoring her.

Lìn ran toward the balcony in tears, attempting to commit suicide. However, Tracker stopped her. He attempts I grab her by her arm buy she resist.

" let me go !" Lìn yelled as Tracker still grabbed her.

" lìn, stop" Tracker comfort her as many people including Everest come and seeing the scence. Lìn stopped as she went back inside.

" Tracker, what happened" Everest asked him while he exhausted.

" hmm, nothing" Tracker answered in exhaustion.

While he's taking a rest, he still imagining that he going to hug Everest but however it turned to a nightmare when he already hug her, his left foot got stuck because of the gum causing his left leg to be anchored to the ground due to sticky gum. After he woke up still wearing a cheongsam, he went to the balcony to meet Everest.

" hey, Everest" Tracker said

" hey, Tracker" Everest said

" so, how lìn" Tracker asked her while he turning his left foot

" oh, she's fine" Everest said as Tracker goes near to her.

" sso what do you think, is she still having a depression" Tracker asked.

" no" Everest said.

" so what do you want to do now" Tracker said.

" well, I need to take a rest now" Everest said as she leaves the balcony

" okay, I'll catch up with you" Tracker said as he looks into the sky

" oh pups, where are you" Tracker said