Chapter 11: emperor Huang first confrontation

At the king throne, one of his loyal subjects came to him. He stressed the king with full pleasure.

" sir, we captured the enemy" the guard said as Huang feel amused with interest.

" bring me to them" Huang ordered as the guard bowed down again and lead him to the pups.

At the dungeon, the pups were in separated small-squared cages and their left ankle were in shackles. Chase was very wild as he keep shaking the cage, Skye was afraid in panic, Rubble was very afraid as he squat down in fear, Zuma was calm, Rocky was nursing his right arm, Everest was very calm mood as she waits, Tracker was nursing his left leg and foot as he rubs them. Emperor Huang arrived at the dungeon, meeting them.

" hello pups, feeling comfortable or enjoyable yet?" Huang said as Chase came near to him.

" comfortable or enjoyable, We're stuck her as torture and anyways who are you" Chase growled.

" oh, don't you remember me" Huang said as he took of the emperor headwear, revealing a young blonde boy.

" E...El.....Elvis" Chase gasped as his face gone pale.

" the boy from a camp" Tracker said

" is not the old Elvis anymore,is me, the new Elvis" Elvis said as Zuma trying to make a realization.

" Elvis look,there no way that you're the new Elvis" Zuma said.

" really, bullying me, teasing me and lock in me" Elvis cried.

" no Elvis" Rocky said.

" yes, you are. But I was right, my parent hate me and you're bullying me" Elvis said.

(Flashback)

at the camp tent, Elvis was grounded because he act naughty to Willy.

"You're not going anywhere" Glenn said.

" but I'm hungry" Elvis said as Glenn zip the tent door shut.

" just eat your hat" Glenn said.

(Another flashback)

" I wanna help" Elvis said

"Elvis get back" Glenn said as Elvis got more frustrated

" but I wanna help" Elvis said.

" Elvis stand back" Glenn said.

" I thought I can help" Elvis said.

" Elvis" His mother said as he shouted and cut her sentence.

" what" Elvis said.

" I want you to stay back at the beach, just go" His mother said as Elvis got frustrated and escape the scence then runs away.

( flashback end)

" Elvis, no one never being doing something with you like that" Tracker said.

" yes it is, guard take them away" Elvis said as the guard attempt to take them away.

" not a chance" chase said as he free himself from the shackles and break out from the cage with full strength.

" no!" Elvis cried as chase head straight to the gem table and put the 3 gems eye into the slot.

The table began to glow very bright as the palace began to crumble and also the chain in the shackles melt and the cage melts too.

" c'mon guys let get out of here" Everest said as the 8 of the pups went out from the palace.

" armies, don't let them get away" Elvis said as the guard and Elvis chase up after them.