Chapter 8: finding the third ghost eye

As Everest and Tracker woke up they went to dress up to Chinese clothing and leave early dawn. Lìn woke up and headed towards them.

" guys, where are you going?" Lìn asked.

" heading somewhere" Tracker said.

" we're finding the third ghost eye" Everest said.

" the third ghost eye. hmmm, it could be on putou island." Lìn said.

" so what are we waiting for, let go" Tracker said.

Tracker, Everest and Lìn exit the building and headed to the harbour. As they went there, they headed to the boat and sailed to Putou island.

At the boat, lìn gave them some candy.

" here try this" Lìn said as Tracker and Everest took one candy and ate it.

" hmm, good" Everest said.

Few minutes later, they arrived at putou island. They exit the boat and trying to search the gem.

" okay where the gem is" Everest said as the blue light flash from the giant Buddha hand.

" there it is" Tracker said as they headed to the giant Buddha statue.

As they went there, they attempt to climb on the Buddha statue. Fortunately, Tracker is able to make it. He grabbed the blue gem and went down. The blue gem glows.

" Good job pups, now your time is coming"  Tián said as the gem dims and a portal appear.

" hurry up pups, go! No matter how I loved you. But I loved you from inside" Lìn said as the pups thanked and heard a security step. They knew that they're coming for them.

" thank you lìn, you're special" Tracker said as they both hug each other. A split second later, the release from Lìn and headed to the portal. Then the portal disappear.

" good luck, Tracker and Everest" Lìn said with a full parting sorrow.