Chapter 9: stranded in a strange island

A portal appear as the 8 of the pups fall down to the shore. All of the pup are okay. But however the adventure wasn't over yet.

" ugh, my head. Is anybody okay" Chase said.

" we're okay" The pups said as they woke up.

" whoa! Rubble, Zuma and Rocky, you both wear some of the Korean Hanbok" Chase said while Rubble saw them too.

" You, Skye and Marshall are wearing some Japanese kimonos" Rubble said to chase as Marshall look and Tracker and Everest.

" Tracker, you and Everest are wearing ancient Chinese clothing and cheongsam" Marshall said as they stand up and saw a pagoda.

" um Zuma, do you know here we are" Skye asked as Zuma already figure it out.

" I think it the island that located between China, Japan and south Korea. That mean is in the yellow sea." Zuma said as the pups began to investigate the island.

" guys, wait for me" Zuma said as he ran to the group.

The pups went to the village which the house is look like a Asian pagoda. An old man appeared on their back. He look almost above 60 year old. The pups looked in surprise as the old man began to ask,

" pups, you can stay in my house. It not that far" The old man said as the pup follow the old man and arrived into his house.

" whoa, your house is very poor" Rocky suggested as they went in into his house. His house is very dirty and look like almost a slaughterhouse and a bare cold prison cell.

" so what do we do now" Rubble asked.

" maybe we take a rest first, then we gonna investigate outside and into that palace." Chase said as the pups took a rest.

While the pups took a rest, they both discuss each other about the ghost eye and that palace.

" okay, so what do we do for the ghost eye" Rubble asked as the yellow gem glow again.

" you should put it into the wheel of the ancient Asian table. It'll help us gain our power and make the emperor powerless" Seol said.

" wait, who's the emperor" Marshal said as the blue gems glow again.

" the emperor is Emperor San Jiao Huang, but however the emperor had his true identity concealed into the evil appearances" Tamagawa said.

" so, how do we get into the temple" Everest said as the red gem glow again.

" the citizen who's wearing western clothing is invalid dress code. The citizen who's wearing a Asian clothing like you wearing Hanbok, Kimono and Chinese clothing like Cheongsam is valid dress code to the gate" Tiàn said.

" okay, what do we do just go there and put the gem. That all" Chase said.

" no, if our eyes are put into the gem they island will crumble then disappear and all of the people who live in east Asia will be safe and all happiness of the lunar new year will be restored. Tamagawa said as the pups getting ready for investigation to the palace

" don't worry guys, we'll save you" Chase said as they done preparing stuff for investigation. The pups are now ready for the greatest journey on the island.