Chapter 2: Chase, Marshall and Skye arrival

after being put to a dimension and lock them up, they fell onto the ground and landed on their head. Making them unconscious. Few hours later, the woke up seeing the most magnificence city with neon and colourful light and crowding people.

" Chase do you know where we are ?" Skye asked Chase in confusion.

" I don't know, but we better find out" Chase said as he spoke to the Japanese man.

" I'm sir, do you know where we are" Chase asked as the Japanese man answers in complete English language.

" its Tokyo" The Japanese mans answered as Chase, Marshall and Skye gasped in panic.

" T...Tokyo !, in which district we are" Marshall said as he began to get confused about the city description.

" you're in Shibuya district." The man's said as the pups gasped in shock.

" do you want to come to my house, it near there next to the streets." The man said as he walk through. But he was stopped when Marshall asked him One more.

" sir is you house a single dwelling or a apartment" Marshall asked

" it an apartment" The man said as the pups followed him to the apartment.

" so who are you" Chase asked.

" in Mr Yasuda Kagemori, but you can call me Mr Yasuda. If you want" Yasuda said as the pups greet him and introduce to themselves.

" I'm Chase, this is Marshall and This is Skye." Chase said as they headed to Mr Yasuda apartment. They headed to his room and Mr Yasuda open it with a key. In his room there Mr Yasuda relative which known as the Kagemori families. As for three of the pups, Chase, Marshall and Skye took a bath and changed to kimonos. Chase's kimonos is blue, Marshall's kimonos is red and Skye'S kimonos is pink. Mr Yasuda introduce him to his relatives.

" pups meet my family, there Ms Takita, my wife; there Takeda and Takaki, my son and daughter; Ms Morimoto, my mother and there Mr Onizuka, my father." Yasuda introduced them all. As the maid began to set some dinner at the table. This dinner serve rice, miso soup, gyoza, Tempura, Sashimi and yakiniku. All of Yasuda relatives along with the pups enjoy dinner. As they have dinner, they talk to each other like they're having a conversation.

" Ms Yasuda do you know why you can speak English languages." Chase asked as Mr Yasuda answered which related about his education skills.

" look guys, I learned English in Sakura high school." Yasuda answered as Ksye asked him more precise about his English language.

" who learned you English Mr Yasuda" Skye asked Mr Yasuda answered more detailed.

" Ms Emily Wallace learned me English, since I'm in grade 9, Ms Emily taught our class how to write in paragraph, writing letters, tenses and referential reading. Since I'm grade 10, she taught us inferential reading, Class reading and others." Mr Yasuda answered.

" hmm, that was very interesting" Skye said as they finish their dinner.

" okay is 10 o'clock, time for bed" Mr Yasuda said as his children go to bed. So the pups too.

As they already went to their bedroom, Chase, Skye and Marshall look into a blue night sky

" oh guys, where re you now " Skye said as the pups went to sleep.