Chapter 7: finding the second ghost eye

When Rubble, Zuma and Rocky woke up early dawn, they dressed up in hanbok and leave. But before they leave, Yoo, her big brother and big sister appeared on the dining table.

" guys, where are you going" Yoo asked them.

" we're leaving this early, we're heading to Changdeokgur palace" Rubble said.

" I'm going with you" Yoo said.

" no! its dangerous" Zuma advice Yoo as the begged them.

" please" Yoo pleased.

Zuma, Rubble and Rocky think for a second as they asked Yoo's Brother.

" Um, You can take responsibility for her while she join" Rubble asked.

" yes" Yoo's Brother said as The pups nod.

" okay Yoo, you're on our side" Zuma said as Yoo thanked them.

" thank you pups" Yoo said.

" you're welcome" Rubble said as Yoo big sister make a plan.

" I'll make sure our parent is busy" Yoo's sister said.

" good idea" Zuma said as they leave the house

" as the pups and Yoo went outside the house, they went on a bus that lead them to Changdeokgur palace.

During the middle of the trip, Yoo give them Kimbap.

" here, try this, they're good" Yoo as the pups ate the kimbap.

" hmm, delicious" Rubble commented as the bus arrived at Changdeokgur palace. The bus stops and they went off from the bus.

" okay, the ghost said it was inside the temple." Zuma said.

The pups and Yoo went into the temple  they saw glowing yellow flash from the figurine.

" that it, the yellow gem" Rubble said as Zuma and Rocky attempt to pull it out. As they pull it out, the security attempt to drag them but Yoo brother defend them.

" don't worry, everything will be fine" Yoo brother said as they keep pulling until the gem was removed from the figurine. Till the gem was removed, the yellow gem glow.

" hurry up, time still waiting" Seol said as the gem dims and a portal appeared.

As the pups leave, they thanked to Yoo and Yoo's brother.

" thank for helping us" Zuma said as Yoo Thanked them back

" thank pups, you'll always be with us, now go!" Yoo said as the pup went into the portal and the portal closes