chapter 12: the final battle

As they went outside of the palace, they went headed out to the shore but its blocked.

" noo" Everest whined

" our path" Tracker said as Marshall already figure out the other path.

" this way" Marshall said as they follow Marshall to the bridge which is narrow and long.

" oh no the bridge is very narrow" Skye said as they went cross the bridge

" okay fine" Skye said as she began to follow them as Marshall head to the end Elvis and his armies block their exit and also the entrance of the bridge is also blocked by his armies too.

" oh no, we're completely surrounded" Rubble said

"You're not going anywhere" Elvis said as his armies went closer to them.

Chase had a scheme, he grabbed out his Katana sword and attempt to sever the bridge rope.

" OMG, is he crazy" Skye said

" no, he's a genius" Zuma said

" Elvis, prepare to meet in hell river" Chase said as he began to sever the rope

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Elvis said as he keep sever the rope with his sword until it completely severed.

Now the bridge broken in half with chase and Elvis only in here. Chase punch Elvis so hard as he punch chase back at his jaw.

" feel that bitch" Elvis said

" I'm not a bitch" Chase said punching hard in his jaw over and over again until he's completely knocked out. As Elvis let go from his grip he fell into the river with crocodiles and the crocodiles already killed him.

As the guard make it in time they saw their emperor is dead.

" emperor Huang is dead, kill the assassin" the guard said as the guard attempt to shoot Chase. Miraculously, the American, Canadian, British, French Japanese, Korean and Chinese came to rescue the pups and fight evil armies.

" yes, we're saved" Everest said

As the battle we're over, the pups climb back up again. The American army general was Derek Jones; the British army general was Robin Lopez; the French army general was Maximilien Levasseur; the Chinese army general was Yin D.M.; the Korean army general was Shin Jae-Beom; and the Japanese general army was Yoshizawa Tamotsu.

" hey you're alright" Derek said

" I'm fine chase said" Chase said

" pups you're okay" Ryder said as he came to them.

" what Ryder, how do you come here" Skye asked

" the army took me there" Ryder said as the pups went back to the battleship and the battleship sailed off.