chapter 6: finding the first ghost eye

As Skye, Chase and Marshall woke up at the morning at 5 am, they quickly dressed up in kimonos and headed out but they were stopped by Mr Yasuda.

" pups, what are you doing, is 5 am in the morning" Mr Yasuda said

" Mr Yasuda, we found out that the legend of the ghost was Tamagawa. She still in there in the gem" Skye said.

" wait a minute, Tamagawa, how did you find her" Mr Yasuda asked.

" she appear to be a ghost" Marshall said.

" c'mon please just let us find it, we knew she in there. If you want to find her, just join us" Chase said as Mr Yasuda think for a moment. Then he agreed to join them.

" okay, I in" Mr Yasuda said.

" alright, let go" The pup said in unison as Mr Yasuda join them.

It still dawn in Tokyo but they went outside to search sushi bar. When they found a sushi bar, they went in for breakfast. While they're waiting for their meal that had a little conversation.

" so where do we dun the ghost eye" Mr Yasuda asked.

" maybe as a clue, the ghost said it was locked in a sacred temple." Chase said.

" you mean Asakusa temple" Mr Yasuda said.

" you're right, is the Asakusa temple" Skye said.

" but how are we going to Asakusa" Marshall asked.

" leave it to me" Mr Yasuda said as their meal is here and eat. After they eat they pay the bill, went out and headed toward the train station.

As they went into a train station, they saw a board that lead them to Asakusa.

" okay, according to the board, this said the Jr line lead us to Asakusa" Mr Yasuda said as they pass through the security system and headed to the train gate to wait the train.

few minutes later, the Jr line train arrives and brought all the passenger to Asakusa. After a long trip and few stop, they made it to Asakusa. Only one way to do is to head to Asakusa temple.

As they made it to Asakusa temple, the pups saw glowing red light on the dragon figurine.

" Chase, there the red gem." Marshall said.

" which means it the first ghost eye" Skye said as they went to the dragon figurine to pull it out.

As they began to pull it out, a security guard came to apprehend them but Mr Yasuda defend them.

" hurry pups, time running out" Mr Yasuda said as the pup pull out the red gem and the red gem glowing.

" bless you guys, but there still 2 eyes lost" Tamagawa said as the gem dims.

" don't worry, we'll find it" Chase said as the red portal appear.

" this is it guys" Marshall said as the pup went into the portal.

Before they went into the portal, they thanked Mr Yasuda for helping them.

" thank Mr Yasuda, you'll always help us" Skye said.

" thank you, now go !" Mr Yasuda said as he began to fight the security.

" I'll never forget you Mr Yasuda" Chase said.

" I'll never forget you pups" Mr Yasuda said as Chase, Skye and Marshall went to the portal and the portal closed.