11

'Erm, I'm actually dating Seamus. We just got together.' Tobias felt horrible.
'Oh. Okay, it was worth a shot.' Draco shrugged his shoulders a walked away as if it was nothing.

Tobias not wanting to think much of it, simply shrugged and went off to find Seamus. It was time for duelling club, he found the small boy who was even smaller then Draco and they went together. Dean and Neville joined them, Dean was pleased that the pair were 'dating', Tobias put it as a loose term around their ten minuet lasting relationship at the time. Tobias was slightly unprepared when Seamus took his hand in his, an audible gasp sounded from behind them but being in Slytherin this was normal. He got comments and answers all day, mainly traitor but these never really bothered him.

'Tobias.' Severus had a talent of finding him at the worse moments.
'Professor.' Tobias swinged himself around the find the cold stare of the towering man.
'Word in private if that suits your...companion. Finnigan?' He most his demeanour for a short second, shocked at the sight of Tobias with his hand in someone's that's not Draco.
'Yes, Seamus. Now, do you mind if me and Professor Snape have a small talk and I promise to find you in the crowded hall.' Seamus gave a small nod, dropped his hand and walked away with Dean.

The walked into an empty hallway, this was the long way to the destination he was walking towards. So Professor Snape didn't want to keep up his major and wanted to genuinely talk to Tobias.

'So Finnigan is the new boy on the block.' Tobias choked and looked to the man who had conjured up a bottle of water.
'Yes, is that a problem?' Tobias raised his eyebrows.
'No. No, just quick after Draco. Not rebounding are you.' What was this man getting at?
'No, are you trying to make me break up with Seamus so I get back with Draco?' Severus slowed.
'Of course not. That would be bad parenting. That would be the doucheiest of the douchebaginess that has ever douchebagged.'
'Oh my God, you are.' Tobias didn't know if he wanted to laugh or yell at the Professor.
'I apologise, you two are actually relatively good looking with each other-
-cute.'
'Relatively good looking with each other. I also don't want you becoming, 'that' without a good reason.' Of course he was scared about Tobias becoming a death eater.
'I appreciate your concern, but, I am fine.' Tobias breathed out.
'Okay, well as your new father, it's my job to make sure of that.'
'And you're doing great!' Tobias gave two thumbs up and ran off to find Seamus when a golden haired fraud saw Snape and himself.

After he settled between Dean and Seamus, he could still see Draco from afar. He felt a need to keep an eye on him, to make sure that he was okay without him. He appeared to be normal, but this could change. After a few minuets the fraud walked onto the elevated stage, it was long and narrow. Tobias wanted to scream at him, but almost the whole female population of Hogwarts would have his head.

'Can you all hear me? Can you all see me?' He did his small fake laugh, Tobias was going to make this a thing for whenever you're being fake.

He threw his cape into the crowd Tobias saw from the corner of his eyes four girls squeal and pull it between them. He rolled his eyes so much Tobias was sure he noticed his brain. Gilderoy went on to introduce Professor Snape, of course he would take any opportunity to harm or embarrass the other man. In honesty, Tobias would have taken the chance as well.

'Professor Snape has sportingly agreed to be my assistant, don't worry you'll still have your potions Professor once I'm done with him.' That fake laugh, Tobias could not stand that laugh.
'It's not him I'm scared for, I can't wait to watch the fraud get sent away in a wooden box.' Tobias joked to Seamus and Dean.
'That's quite mean, don't you think?' A soft, airy voice spoke.
'Who are you?' She was a first year Ravenclaw, with long blonde hair that flowed to her waist.
'Luna Lovegood, you're Tobias Potter. I can see why you were put into Slytherin. The hinchnlins, are little glowing animals that are cotton like, they stick to your clothes and lets people know who will have most success in life. Most Slytherins have a lot, your brother has a lot, but you have more.' She smiled a little warm smile.
'Tell me more, what does the glow mean?' Tobias turned his back on the duelling stage. With all of his attention on her, Luna continued to list through animals.

'Mr. Potter, the talkative one of the set.' Gilderoy Lockhart mentioned his name, the whole hall glanced to him.
'Mr. Lockhart, the fake blonde of the hall.' Tobias turned his attention back to this pathetic excuse of a club.
'Why don't you stand up here and face Miss Granger? See if your talent for words links to you talent for spells.' Gilderoy obviously didn't think highly of Tobias and his skill set.
'It'll be my greatest pleasure.' Tobias launched onto the stage and stood wandless.
'You need to take out your wand.' Lockhart said chuffing at What he thought to be the boys stupidity.
'That's why you got destroyed by my father, now move aside amateur.' Tobias knocked him with his hips to the side.

Petrificus Totalus 

Hermione shot the simplest spell, her wand movement was strong however she was rushing, she wanted to get him down fast. This lessened her wand execution.

Protego

Tobias pulled his wand from his sleeve and deflected the spell with ease, her stance faltered. She was shocked. She underestimated him. So simply, he used Professor Snapes spell and disarmed her why she was weak.

'Okay, winner stays, how about brother versus brother?' He held his hand out to Harry who stared blankly at him.
'I think I'm okay down here Professor, I know my brother would beat me.' Hart went red and sheepishly looked away. Nobody disagreed though.
'Okay, how about best friends? Mr. Malfoy.' He gestured towards Draco, who smirked as he got onto the platform.
'I'm okay with that.' He waited for Lockhart to move before firing first.

Serpensortia

Tobias simply stood back a few paces and stared at the snake, everyone watched, eager to see what his move would be. Slowly the snake moved closer to Harry, who simply looked and shook his head. I won't hurt you. Harry spoke out, this caused people to gasp for some unknown reason. Tobias squatted down, his hand outstretched. Over here, you can stay in my dorm and I'll look after you. Or you can be released into the wild. Tobias didn't want to kill the snake, the poor thing seemed harmless. Living here, with you seems nice. Surely enough, the snake found its own way into the boys pocket. Safe and sound Tobias whispered, smiling down.

'He is the heir of Slytherin, he is a Parselmouth. My mum works for the ministry, and my dad, I'll have  you in Azkaban!' Stephen needs to learn to shut up, Tobias didn't think the world could handle anymore stupidity.
'Potter, here, now.' Tobias was pulled away and out the room by Severus.