one

Hoseok slid the entrance screen open, allowing two of Taehyung's best friends into the room where his beloved and their baby were peacefully sleeping in a bed. Gasping in delight, the crowned monarch and his favorite noble from the north clutched their chests as their eyes rested on the face of the sleeping child.

"How adorable!" Seokjin cooed, almost unable to restrain his happiness. "Taehyung-ah must be so proud!"

"He cried when he first held her," Hoseok smiled. "He's already proud of his child -- especially her mother."

"So it's a daughter," Namjoon smiled, clasping his creamed coffee colored hands together. "Have they decided on a name yet?"

"Kim Rinji," Hoseok said, saying the name with a gentle, delicate tone, almost as if speaking the words recklessly would break some sort of rule. "Lady Hae named the child. I think it suits her perfectly."

Seokjin couldn't help but falter a bit when he heard Rinji's name. The reminder of his poor friend's death was enough to bring tears to his eyes, but when he was prompted the fact that Rinji's name was being used now to bring life into the world, his sad thoughts soon faded away. Seonbi not only honored the late girl by naming her daughter in such a way, but she honored Seokjin as well. The noble grinned in joy.

"I'll have to thank Seonbi for doing that," he whispered, basking in the precious sight of mother, father and daughter in a peaceful slumber. "They make a beautiful family."

"They really do, don't they?"

Waking up to an empty space next to him in his bed, Jungkook frowned upon realization that his lover wasn't next to him -- or anywhere in sight, for that matter. He knew that Jimin was probably out training or practicing the morning drills with the army, but he missed the warmth of his partner next to him. He wanted to have more late night talks with Jimin, he wanted to lay his head on Jimin's strong chest, he wanted to listen to Jimin's heartbeat as the elder rocked Jungkook to sleep.

Jungkook couldn't get enough of Jimin.

Upon that thought, the door to the bedroom slid open, revealing the shirtless general.

"Jimin-ah," Jungkook smiled, sitting up in bed. "Where did you go?"

"Early morning run with the soldiers, love," Jimin said, smiling down at Jungkook in the bed. "Just took a nice, cold bath."

"Does that mean you can stay for a while?" Jungkook asked, hopeful that Jimin would join him in the warm, inviting bed.

"Of course, my cute little honeybee," Jimin whispered, getting into bed with the younger and rubbing his left side as they faced each other.

"You know," Jungkook began, relaxing his body at Jimin's magical touch. "Taehyung-sshi and Seonbi-sshi had the baby this morning."

"Did they? I slept like a rock last night, so I wouldn't have guessed," Jimin chuckled.

"You sleep through everything like a rock. You are a rock."

"Look who's talking!" Jimin giggled, making the other laugh just as hard. The two held each other closer, smiling as Jimin turned to his other side, facing the sun's rays with Jungkook. Jimin backhugged the younger with his free arm, making him blush.

"Mm! You're strong, Jiminie," Jungkook said, enjoying a firm grasp on his waist. Jimin held Jungkook closer, getting in good proximity to whisper in his ear.

"Am I?" he whispered, a cocky tone arising in his voice. Jungkook had figured out during the past few months that Jimin's downfall was praise -- he loved it, fed on it and breathed it. The young man teased Jimin, feeding his confidence and adding fuel to a growing fire.

"Oh yes, Jimin-ah. I've never met anyone as strong as you. And handsome."

"Mmm, tell me more," Jimin said, petting Jungkook affectionately before lowering his hands to a private region. "I want to know what else you think of me."

Biting his lip, Jungkook  laid back on the bed and allowed Jimin to straddle his waist, anticipating Jimin's next move. "You're so, so strong...and deathly handsome, Jimin. Any man or woman would fall for your big muscles and hot body. Just one look makes me want to do unspeakable things..."

"Like what, Jungkook?"

"Oh, I can't say them out loud," Jungkook blushed, looking away from Jimin tauntingly. Unfazed, however, Jimin leaned down towards Jungkook's ear.

"If you won't say it...I'll do it to you, and have fun doing it."