(Chapter 10) The Explanation

So I ended the last chapter with you waking up from a mysterious dream. (You will find out what it was eventually. But not this chapter.) As well as Tracey saying that you should explain why you passed out. I'm changing basically all of the colors so please check out what they are below.

Y/N- Your Name, L/N- Last Name, N/N- Nick Name, H/C- Hair Color, E/C- Eye Color, F/C- Favorite Color, S/F/C- Second Favorite Color, F/F- Favorite Food

Pink- Love, Red- Mad, Dark Blue- Grief, Green- Nervous, Purple- Embarrassed, Yellow- Happy, White- Blank, Orange- Excited, Black- Panicked, Grey- Disgust, Red-orange - Enraged, Magenta- Courage, Scarlet- Confidence, Aquamarine- Fear, Orchid- Devotion, Indigo- Loathing, Cream- Joy

Y/N's POV

OH! So that's why everyone on the block looked familiar. I thought as I sat up. I was on my couch, with Aphmau, Katelyn, KC, and the band in the living room. They all looked at me as I woke up. I know what happened. I had fainted after I used too much energy to 'beat' Ein. (You see what I did there? >u<) "Hey. So are you girls curious, as to what happened, and what I am, rather who I am?" Aph, Kate, and KC nodded.

"I am a powerful being. The reason I didn't say human I will tell in a bit. I have more than just powers that deal with the appearance of living beings." As I started telling the tale, everyone, including my band, sat down. My band behind me and the girls in front. This will take a little while. "I also have powers that alter the environment around me. These are based on my emotions. Each alter to the environment has a being attached to it. There are a lot but I will name each one, what type of being they are, and what their powers are, in a bit. But first why I was knocked out. Do any of you remember a guy named Ein?" I asked Kate, Aph, and KC. Katelyn and Aphmau looked annoyed at the mention of his name, while KC looked puzzled. "Ok. So I see two of three of you do. KC, he is a bad person. He is a bigger Casanova then Travis, and that's hard to beat." I looked to where the girls were sitting. KC looked like she kind of remembers, Katelyn and Aphmau though, they looked curious as to how he was a Casanova.

"You guys remember Justin, a former Starform band member?" Amelia asked. "That was Ein. He was COMPLETELY different off stage than when he was on stage. He was much more of a jerk. He didn't treat the rest of us with kindness. The reason we gave the public for him leaving was not the real reason. The real reason was that he was getting on our nerves."

"Thanks, Amelia. Well, we used to date, while we were in the band. A few weeks before we kicked him out I broke up with him. Not because we were going to kick him out, but because he kept flirting with the rest of the girls. A little after he was kicked out, I looked back on when we were dating and realized that my heart never turned pink with him. I was always mad, disgusted, or didn't have any emotions. And I asked myself 'How did I even end up with him anyway?' Anyway, when we got to the studio to practice for the Phoenix Drop Music Awards, everything was normal. A few minutes into practicing he waltzed right in the door. I was pissed. We didn't want to see his face again after what he did." I stopped to take a breath.

"After talking- no a better word is arguing- with him for a little while my heart on my hand started turning an unusual color. Red-orange. It is the color for enraged. So the thing with the colors is some colors don't come until a certain age. This color was supposed to come when I am 25. I'm only 21. That is 4 years before I am supposed to get it. So I transformed, into my demon form. My eye color changes from E/C to red. My hair color also changes to red (or black if already red). My clothes became black and red, and my black and red horns began to show. After he taunted me, my wings sprouted from one of my 'tattoos' on my back. These ones were red and black, mixed with a little bit of gray. I sang with my demon voice and then he left. But my demon side had taken control. Her name is Ezaeur." I continued.

"So what are the other sides' names, Y/N~Sama?" KC asked.

"She's getting there be a little more patient," Rebbeca replied.

"I was trying to figure out what to do to get my body back, but the girls were quick to react and yelled her name to get her attention. When one of my sides takes over, they have to see someone I recognize for me to take control again. When she turned to look at them, she lost control and we began to plummet to the ground. I had fainted. Then I woke here." I said as I finished recounting what happened to me and why I was blacked out. "As for the other sides, there are quite a few. But many of the emotions it takes to spark them, I haven't gotten yet. But because I was 4 years earlier for one, I wonder if I will get to see the others anytime soon. I know their names and what creature they are I just have never seen them before. The only reason I know their names and what creature they are is because they are able to talk to me through my dreams. So I got to know them that way and I also learned what emotion they are tied to, and when I can expect to get those emotions." I was still talking.

"I have 8 sides. A demon, a devil, an angel, a fairy, a fire nymph, a water nymph, an air nymph, and my singer side. My singer side you all know. My demon side, you have heard of now. But the others. My devil side's name is Maleficent. Her emotion/color is Scarlet or Confidence. My angel's name is Cordelia. Her emotion/color is Orchid or Devotion. My fairy side's name is Flora. Her emotion/color is Magenta or Courage. The fire nymph's name is Fay, and her color/emotion is Indigo or Loathing. Alvina is the water nymph. Her emotion/color is Aquamarine or Fear. And last but not least my air nymph's name is Astria. Her color/emotion is Cream or Joy." I tell them, with a triumphant sigh at the end.

Wow! Looks like the reader and Aphmau, Katelyn, and KC all learned more about the main character. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you join for the next chapter. Ciao!

Author~Chan