(Ending 5) Katelyn

Your POV

There I stood with Katelyn's hands enclosed in mine. I stared at her and she stared back. "The woman I love is in front of me. How could I ever repay her?" I asked teasingly.

"What?" Katelyn asked. 

"You. I just said the woman I love stands in front of me. You're the only one here."

"AHAH!" She picked me up and spun me in a circle. I laughed as I held onto her shoulders for support. Katelyn set me down and pulled me into a kiss. After a few seconds, she pulled away. "I love you." She said simply.

"I love you too." I sighed slightly. "You know I wrote a song for you."

"Let's hear it then." I smiled and started.

As I finished she pulled me into a hug. I chuckled slightly. "It was just a song. Calm down."

"I know but how am I supposed to calm down when you wrote it for me?" She asked letting go. 

We talked for a long while. About random things. We talked about our lives, about our pasts, and about the song. We talked for so long, we lost track of time. About 2 hours after we came up, someone knocked on the door. We had been sitting on the bed. So I got up and I answered the door. There on the other side of the door, I found the band. Waiting patiently for someone to open the door. "Hey. Come on in." I motioned them to follow me and lead them inside. There I sat back down next to Katelyn. Behind our backs, I grabbed her hand to relax her. Because she had visibly tensed when she saw it was the people I considered family.

"Um... Y/N has something to tell you." Katelyn said nervously.

"Yeah. Um... Katelyn and I are dating now." I stated.

"OMI! Good for you guys!" Sophie ran up and gave us a hug.

"Don't you dare hurt her," Amelia stated simply. She was warning me more than she was Katelyn.

"If I wasn't so damn happy for you, then I would slap you." Rebbeca teased.

"Excuse her language," Tracey said.

"Damn isn't that bad!" Meghan exclaimed.

"Excuse her language," Lilly commented.

We all laughed. After talking with them for a while more, they decided that they should go over to our room. They wanted to give us time to talk about how we wanted to tell the others. Which didn't last long, because after about 30 minutes the rest of the group came upstairs. They didn't seem to mind that Katelyn and I were in the room alone. They just started a conversation. We talked for a long time. Every once in a while repositioning ourselves around the room. Eventually, Garroth, Dante, Laurence, and Travis ended up in the corner in front of the other bed. Katelyn and I had stayed sitting on the same bed as before. Aphmau and Aaron were in front of the window. Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan were in front of the door. And Vylad and Zane were in front of the TV.

"You know. I think it's about time." I whispered into Katelyn's ear. She tensed and blushed. 

"Um, you tell them." She whispered back. Everyone else didn't seem to notice.

"Ok. Katelyn and I have some news to tell you all." I took her hand in mine. "We are dating now." I simply stated. A huge wave of relief washed over me as I said those words. It was like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders.

"Yay! I'm so happy for you." Aphmau came over and hugged us.

"Awww. Now I don't get either of my beautiful choices." Travis said. He was greeted with a smack to the back of the head by Laurence. "OWWW!"

"You deserve that." I giggled.

"AH! Kawaii~Chan is so happy for you. Kawaii~Chan thinks we should take a picture to commemorate this moment." Kawaii~Chan squealed.

"That's a joyful idea Kawaii~Chan!" Aphmau cheered.

"Ready 3... 2... 1!"

We looked at the picture afterward. It was perfect. (From left to right.) Aaron stood next to Aphmau. They both had smiles. Vylad was in front of them covering Kawaii~Chan's eyes. She seemed to be squealing. Next to KC was Zane who had his mask pulled down slightly, showing his small smile. In the middle was Katelyn and I. We were kissing. Lucinda stood in front of Katelyn and next to Travis. He had his arm around Lucinda's hip. Garroth, Laurence, and Dante all made silly faces to tease us.

But none of that was surprising to anyone. The most surprising thing was Cordelia stood in my place. Her long, wavy, light peach-colored hair looked to be waving in place. Her dress was white with gold accents. Cordelia's wings were white and smaller than everyone else's. Her body was slightly glowing a white color.

 Her body was slightly glowing a white color

I smiled

I smiled. "Does anyone else remember Cordelia stands for Devotion?"