(Chapter 28) A-Con Part 1

FINALLY! IT'S A-CON! This sadly is the last event to happen in the book. Then it'll end. But afterward, there will be another book coming out.

Y/N- Your Name, L/N- Last Name, N/N- Nick Name, H/C- Hair Color, E/C- Eye Color, F/C- Favorite Color, S/F/C- Second Favorite Color, F/F- Favorite Food, Y/S/N- Your Ship Name

Your POV

I had arrived at A-Con much earlier than the rest of the group did. The rest of my friends with me. We were asked to perform on day 1, so we came early to help them with stuff to set up. After we help them set up it was about time for Aph and the group to arrive. The girls were in our room. Which was across the hall from the two conjoined rooms Aph and the group were gonna be in. I went to the lobby of the hotel to wait for everyone. Not long after I got down there Kawaii~Chan arrived.

"Y/N~Senpai? What is Y/N~Senpai doing here so early?" Kawaii~Chan asked, giving me a hug.

"Well... the people who set up A-Con wanted us to do a concert on day 1. So... we helped set up everything we needed and practiced a little. But that was before the outside of the convention hall was packed." We released the hug.

"When did Y/N~Senpai and Y/N~Senpai's friends arrive?"

"We came here early today. Before people walked down to the convention hall." I smiled. "Come on let's go get you checked into your room."

After we did that and put KC's bags in the room we went back down to the lobby to wait for others. KC got a text from Lucinda saying that everyone but Zane, Aphmau, and Aaron was going to be late. Kawaii~Chan texted back that it would be ok then put her phone away. Sure enough a few minutes later Aph, Aaron, and Zane arrived. We walked off to the side a little and watched their conversation.

"We're here! Welcome to A-Con-" She started talking a little softer and we couldn't hear what she was saying. We moved forward a little to hear them better.

"Is this it?" Zane asked. Has he never been to A-Con?! Even Aph looked surprised by what he said. "It wasn't what I was imagining at all."

"Pffft NO! Zane! Silly. THIS isn't the convention. The convention starts tomorrow. This is the hotel we're staying in. Have you... ever been to A-Con before?" Aphmau looked at the guys across from her.

"N-No." Zane looked away.

"Aaron?" She asked.

"Nope." He was calm. As always.

"AHA! Then you're in for a treat! Trust me you'll have a LOT of fun!" Then I decided to join the conversation. I noticed KC suddenly disappeared. She probably went to their room.

"I don't know how I feel about wearing a costume all day," Aaron said.

"What are you even talking about?! You walk around with your shirt off the majority of the time!" I said, walking over to the small group.

"Y/N!" Aphmau gave me a hug. But soon released me.

"Are you looking?" He slightly smirked.

"No! It's just hard not to notice." I hid my hand in my pocket. I knew it was pink and I didn't even have to look.

He sighed. "I don't mind." My face flushed red and I looked away. My H/L H/C hair covering my face as best as it could. Aphmau giggled.

I glared at her as Kawaii~Chan approached. "Aphmau~Senpai!" She gave Aphmau a hug. "Is Y/N~Senpai ok? Y/N~Senpai's face is really red." Impossibly my face got redder.

"I'm fine Kawaii~Chan. Just a little exhausted." My face returned to its normal color and I smiled at her. Though I still hid my hand. It was probably a brighter pink. I didn't know she cared for me so much. I was talking with KC, my back turned on the guys. I kept stuttering because I could feel someone staring at me. Or multiple people. In the background of my conversation with KC and Aph, I heard this.

"What are you doing to her Aaron?" Zane asked.

"Just admiring her beauty from afar." He said.

I tensed up and I blushed a light pink. Behind me, Aaron chuckled. "Alright. Let's go to the rooms! You bags might already be up there." I said speed walking to the elevator.

I had beaten the others up to our floor and was waiting for them. Leaning against the wall I sighed. What have I gotten myself into? I love EVERYONE on the street (except for the band for obvious reasons).

What if I can't decide when it's time, and I hurt the others that I don't choose. Or what if I do something stupid and hurt the one I DO choose. "Ugh. Love is hard." Then the others arrived. "KC? Can you show the others to your room? I need to talk with the girls."

"Sure, Y/N~Senpai! Right, this way." KC leads the others towards their room. I followed close behind but I turned left instead of right.

"After what has happened, it is likely Ein will show up here. So I know what song we should do," I said as I walked into the room. Their heads all shot towards me.

Time Skip

The song we chose has me slightly laughing. If he shows up, he's gonna hate it. (It was a VERY short time skip. A minute.) I walked across the hall to find that Aphmau, Zane, and Aaron were the only ones there. "Ugh! I can't believe I lost my costume." I heard Aphmau say.

"You what?" I asked, approaching the group talking within the room.

"I lost my costume. Kawaii~Chan said she would go ask the front desk. But if she doesn't find it then I won't have a costume."

"Oh no! I feel so bad. I wish I could help." I hugged her.

"Who are you going as Y/N?" Zane asked.

"You'll have to wait and see." I winked.

Then there was a knock on the door. We all turned to face it. "I'll get it," Aphmau said.

"Hey girl!" Lucinda exclaimed.

"Hey, gurl!" Travis tried and failed at an impression of Lucinda. I just giggled.

"Y/N!" Laurence rushed in and gave me a hug.

"Calm down! I've only been gone for a day!" I laughed and hugged him back. In the background, Aph and Lucinda went on about how Aphmau lost her costume and how Lucinda could fix that.

"Fashion show!" Lucinda yelled. Everyone gathered around and watched as Lucinda used her spells to change what Aph was wearing. "Alright hold still. Here we go." After a second Aph changed into a Sailor Moon costume. My face was bright red. But for a different reason than everyone else. They were all embarrassed I... well I love her.

The next thing she was changed into was a Digimon character. Then Zane teased Garroth about something. I don't really know. I wasn't paying attention to them. I was to busy drooling over Aph and her adorableness. Next thing I know I hear this from Travis.. "Nice tail Aphmau." And since I was next to him he got a fast smack to the face. Everyone looked at me curious. I just shrugged.

"Hm. Third times the charm." Lucinda did it one more time. This time it didn't look like any anime costume I have ever seen. It was still cute. It appeared to have just bandage wraps around her... chest. She had on a black hoodie that covered her face, and ripped black jeans. I had spaced out a little and returned to consciousness to find I had a text.

It read, "We were in the lobby hanging out to find you were right. He's here."

Aphmau's POV

We were talking and hanging out when I looked at Y/N. She was reading something on her phone. After a few moments she looked up and her E/C eye's flashed. Her hand was red. She ran out of the room. We all looked at each other with curious glances. "What could that have been?" I ask. Everyone just shrugs.