(Ending 1) Aaron

Your POV

I stood there by the window with Aaron's hands in mine. I took a deep breath. "I've had time to think on my decision. And I considered my options. Looking from every angle I decided that you were the best option." My hand was a light orchid. I knew it.

"What are you trying to say?" He asked. I sighed.

"I have a hard time with words but... let me sing you my feelings."

I finished and he looked surprised. "I-I know but I th-thought that y-you would at l-least u-underst-" He cut me off by kissing me. I froze. He actually... I slowly melted into the kiss and kissed him back. We pulled away.

"I felt the same way." He held my cheek softly with his hand. I leaned into it. 

"Hmmm... This is nice." I held his hand against my face. "Just so you know I'll never leave you."

"I'll never leave you either." My hand glowed a bright orchid. Then we waited in the room for everyone else. We sat on a bed and talked about a lot of things. Sometimes making each other blush. My hand stayed its orchid. After a while, everyone returned to find us there still talking. The rest of the group continued to talk with us. Not questioning why we came up here alone.

While everyone was talking we all repositioned our selves around the room. I wanted to stand and Aaron wanted to be next to me so we ended up standing on the other side of the room. Aphmau and Zane took our place on the bed, Vylad stood next to Zane, Travis stood next to Katelyn, Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan stood next to each other, and Laurence, Dante, and Garroth stood on the other side of me. The band had come up earlier and Aaron and I told them of our news. That congratulated us and left for our room. They figured we wanted some time alone to talk. As well as time alone to prepare to tell everyone else.

"Alright, Aaron and I have some news to tell you." I began.

"We're dating." I blushed and slapped his arm with the back of my hand.

Like suspected Kawaii~Chan screamed. "AHHHH MY SHIIIIP!"

"Calm down Kawaii~Chan." Aphmau laughed.

"I'm happy for you guys," Lucinda said looking directly at me.

"Just so you know, if Aaron ever screws up you still have options," Laurence said.

"I think we'll be fine." I clung to his arm.

"Kawaii~Chan can't believe everyone is getting along. Kawaii~Chan wants to get a picture to commemorate this moment." We all positioned ourselves in front of the camera. "Ready? 3... 2... 1!" 

We all looked at the picture afterward. My hand no longer glowed a bright orchid. (From left to right.) The pictured showed Travis standing next to a mad Katelyn with a big grin. Vylad was in front of them and had a goofy grin. Aphmau just had a normal smile. Lucinda stood next to Aphmau. She had a smirk. I stood, on my tip-toes, behind Zane. I was kissing Aaron who held my hips. Zane had his mask down slightly smiling at us. He covered Kawaii~Chan's eyes who had a very big smile graced upon her lips. She was pointing at us. Behind Kawaii~Chan, Garroth, Dante, and Laurence all made silly mocking faces at me and Aaron.

The thing that shocked everyone was the fact that where I was supposed to stand stood someone else. In my place stood Cordelia. With her long light peach-colored hair. She had white light radiating off her. Her wings were spread. Her dress was white with gold accents.

 Her dress was white with gold accents

We all smiled

We all smiled. Remembering that Cordelia stood with Devotion.