(Ending 4) Laurence

Your POV

There I stood with Laurence in front of the window in their room. I was nervous beyond belief. What if I stutter too much for him to understand? What if I forget the words I want to say? What if he doesn't want to be the one I choose? What if- my thoughts were cut off by him kissing me. I tensed immensely but soon melted into the kiss. We pulled away and Laurence looked right into my eyes. "Does that confirm your answer?" He asked.

I nodded. "I-I h-had a song p-prepared f-for this. D-Do you want to h-hear i-it?" I stuttered so much, I was worse than Garroth. My hand was a bright orchid.

He smiled. "I'd love to." I took a deep shaky breath and began.

As I finished he smiled. "It's perfect. Just like you." My face flushed the deepest red, I looked like I would pass out from lack of oxygen. I covered my face with my hands. I didn't want him to see this. We sat on one of the beds and talked for a very long time. Talked about our pasts, about the song, about our lives, and about how we were gonna tell everyone else. We talked for so long we lost track of time. Soon the band came up. We decided it was time to tell them.

"So, L-Laurence and I have s-something to tell you guys." He grabbed my hand and squeezed it for support. "We're dating now." I took a shaky sigh afterward.

"Congratulations!" Aphmau came over and gave us a hug.

"You know if he screws up you'll still have options. Right?" Dante asked.

"Yeah. I do. But I think we'll be ok." I said with a smile gracing my lips. Though my hand was still that bright orchid.

"Ahhh! Kawaii~Chan is so happy for you guys. Kawaii~Chan thinks we should take a picture to commemorate this moment!" KC cheered.

"That's a great idea Kawaii~Chan!" Aphmau smiled.

"Ready 3... 2... 1!"

We looked at the picture and smiled. It was just what we hoped. (From left to right.) Aphmau and Aaron were standing next to each other smiling. Lucinda and Katelyn stood next to each other. And for once were not fighting. In the middle was, Laurence and I. He was slightly leaning down and I was on my tip-toes. We had kissed. Next to me was Kawaii~Chan who had the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face. Travis had been covering her eyes. He also had a smile. Garroth and Dante were making silly faces at Laurence and I. Almost trying to spite us. And lastly, Vylad was standing there with a simple smile.

None of these things really shocked anyone. But the thing that did was definitely surprising. Here looking at the picture was me. Normal old me. But in the picture was Cordelia. There she stood kissing Laurence. Her modest-sized wings unfolded. Showing the pretty white pattern. The dress Cordelia wore was white with gold accents. Her hair was a light peach color and slightly wavey. There was even an angelic white aura coming off of her.

 There was even an angelic white aura coming off of her

We looked at her and smiled

We looked at her and smiled. Reminding everyone that Cordelia stood beside Devotion.