(Chapter 16) The New Year's Party (Part 2)

I want to inform you that the story will be in your pov so unless it says so then it is in your pov.

Y/N- Your Name, L/N- Last Name, N/N- Nick Name, H/C- Hair Color, E/C- Eye Color, F/C- Favorite Color, S/F/C- Second Favorite Color, F/F- Favorite Food, Y/S/N- Your Ship Name

Pink- Love, Red- Mad, Dark Blue- Grief, Green- Nervous, Purple- Embarrassed, Yellow- Happy, White- Blank, Orange- Excited, Black- Panicked, Grey- Disgust, Red-orange - Enraged, Magenta- Courage, Scarlet- Confidence, Aquamarine- Fear, Orchid- Devotion, Indigo- Loathing, Cream- Joy

I sat there worrying about what they would all do. The party has been going on for a while now and I haven't had any issues except for the fact that all of the guys were fighting over who would get to kiss me at midnight. Which would be fun other than the fact that midnight is 30 minutes away. So I've been sitting next to Katelyn and Nicole while we talk.

"So you're telling me that ALL of the guys have been trying to steal you away from the other?" Nicole asked. I nod my head.

"If the guys keep doing this none of them are going to get that kiss," I commented. I hear a 'dangit' behind me. Have they been snooping on me?

Time Skip (to next morning)

It was 9:00 am and I was eating breakfast. when there was a knock at my door.

Now I know that that is short but I have to get ready for going to Texas for a wedding. Then I have family coming home with me and staying at my house. So I also have to clean. There will (hopefully) be another chapter later this week. If not this week then next week! Caio!

Author~Chan

and again I apologize for the short chapter.