(Chapter 25) Fear and Loathing (Part 2)

...

Y/N- Your Name, L/N- Last Name, N/N- Nick Name, H/C- Hair Color, E/C- Eye Color, F/C- Favorite Color, S/F/C- Second Favorite Color, F/F- Favorite Food, Y/S/N- Your Ship Name

Your Pov

They went back to talking and I looked around the room we were in. It was a dressing room but it wasn't Trent's. The posters were different. If I had to guess it was Mason's. They were going on about their secret manager when it suddenly clicked. Ein was telling them to do this because he was their manager. They had to listen to him because he could kick them out if they didn't. 

"I'm just worried what he wants. After all, he did say we were to take her to his office at 2:00." Carson looked slightly worried. I looked at the clock on the wall. 1:45. So he wants me there soon huh? Well, I don't think he's gonna like what I have to say. The indigo glowed a little brighter. Helpful.

"Do you know why he wants me to meet him there?" I asked.

"No... Do you?" Andy replied. They turned to me.

I stood up and crossed my arms. "I do. In the early stages of Starform, before The Devious 6 was started, there was a guy in the band. He so happened to be my boyfriend. I didn't like the way he treated me and broke with him. Soon after we kicked him out of the band. The boy was Ein, your manager." I leaned on my right leg.

"You mean he had us do this because he still wants you to be his girlfriend?" Jackson pondered.

"Mhm. And I knew this day was gonna come soon. I just didn't know how soon." I murmured.

They all took a step closer to me. "Why are you so calm about this? You do know what he is capable of, right?" Romeo questioned.

"I do. Which is why I brought these." I took a dagger off my leg and held it out to show them. "I had to get some after we broke up. You know, just in case. I'm glad they can finally get some use." I put it back on my leg strap hiding it under my skirt again. "Not to mention I'm technically not going alone." 1:55. "We should go. The faster I get there, the faster I can get out." I walked out the door and went to the front desk. I found someone there using the computer.

"Hello. How can I help you?" She sounded sweet.

Innocently I replied, "I'm here to see Ein. He wanted to talk to me."

"Down the hall to your right. His door should be the last one." I nodded and walked away. The indigo glowed brighter. Soon.

I knocked on the door. And stood there innocently. He opened the door and looked me up and down. "Looking gorgeous babe." He pulled me into the room and shut and locked the door behind him.

I slapped him. "Don't call me that." The indigo was as bright as it would go and I could tell she would be here when I need her. "Why do you want me here?" I demanded.

He snaked his arm around my waist, holding my arms in place. "You know why I want you here. And you know damn well you shouldn't treat your boyfriend like that."

I broke free and slapped him again. I slapped him so hard he lost his balance for a second. That one was full of hatred. I backed up and put distance between us. Then I felt a warm feeling. Looking down I found myself in a dress of fire. With fire wings on my back.

 With fire wings on my back

Fay and Alvina in one day

Fay and Alvina in one day. I'm gonna be exhausted later. "Just leave her alone!" Her voice was smooth, calm, and hostile. It was obvious she didn't like him. Honestly, I can't blame her. She ran towards the door and ran out. The receptionist was gone and the guys were in the lobby walking to the room she just left. She ran out of the hall towards the guys and jumped up just before reaching them. She hovered out of anyone's reach above the guys waiting for Ein to come after us. As I thought he was close behind us. "GRAB HER!" He yelled and pointed to us. Fay flew to the edge Alvina and I sat on to get away from Trent. It was too high for any one of them to reach us without a ladder.

"I want to get you out of here," Fay whispered.

I know you do. But with us up here and him down there. There's gonna be no way. They were talking about ways to get us down from here.

"I see another exit down the hall. But he is standing close to the entrance. He knows where the exits are and don't want me to reach any of them." She kept whispering. She turned to the window behind us to see a car I thought I wouldn't see for a while. The girls sat at the edge of the car looking at me trying to figure out how to get in. But because I hated Ein so much, I didn't transform back.

Use my daggers. The strap is still around your leg.

"Good idea." Fay removed one of the daggers. When she did it glowed an orange color. She heated it up... "Oops. I didn't mean to do that." She blew on it and it cooled down. It no longer glowed and wasn't as hot. She stepped off the ledge but didn't fall to the ground. She flew over to the opposite side as Ein and landed there. He ran after us and she stepped to the side. Causing him to fall on his face. She stepped on his back and tried to quickly put the knife to his neck. He was too fast for her and pushed us off his back. She fell back and quickly put the dagger back on the strap. Ein tried to grab her arms but she flew up and landed behind him. Fay went to hit him in the neck but he moved out of the way.

While all of this was happening, the girls were desperately trying to get into the building. Jackson and Mason were trying to help them in but Ein had a very complicated lock on the door. The other guys stood off to the side just watching everything that was happening. Carson and Andy were too shocked to realize what was really going on. Romeo was on the phone with someone. I'm presuming it to be Rebbeca. She was always the one who got the calls from the guys. And Trent. Let's just say he was almost happy that we were fighting. That asshole. Excuse my french. 

Fay swung at Ein's neck again but once more he moved out of the way. He threw a punch at her. She flew to the side and grabbed another knife. Fay flew at Ein and hit him square in the neck with the handle of the dagger. He passed out instantly. She put the dagger back on the strap and kicked him in the stomach. The girls ran over to her and she explained what happened. As she was explaining his werewolf ears twitched. Her head shot towards him. She kicked him once again and he stirred more. "Sorry about what might happen. But we need to go." She told the guys. We left the building and ran to Meghan's convertible. Fay sat on the top of the seats in the back, next to Amelia. Sophie was in front of them and was holding both Amelia and her in place. Just as we drove away Ein ran out of the building looking pissed.

Time Skip

As we were driving I had ended up passing out from lack of energy. When I woke up, we were all in my living room. I was in the outfit from before I switched. They looked at me and I waved them off. They continued talking and I walked upstairs to change. I changed into a F/C crop top with elbow length sleeves. Digging through my drawers more I found jean short shorts. To cover myself up some more I grabbed a S/F/C flannel shirt and tied it around my waist. It was a long day but I'm glad I'm home.