(Chapter 19) Tickets

Y/N- Your Name, L/N- Last Name, N/N- Nick Name, H/C- Hair Color, E/C- Eye Color, F/C- Favorite Color, S/F/C- Second Favorite Color, F/F- Favorite Food, Y/S/N- Your Ship Name

Your POV

"HE WHAT?!" Tracey screamed.

"Shhhh! No one else but you guys knows this and I would like to keep it that way." I panicked.

"I'm sorry. HE WHAT?!" Tracey screamed softer.

"That still doesn't help. ANYWAY, yes he did kiss me. Which is why I didn't go to dinner with everyone else. I was a blushing mess." I blushed again, just by thinking about it.

"I mean did you enjoy it?" Meghan asked.

"I..." I stopped and blushed, looking away. My hand flashed pink then to purple. "Please don't ask questions like that again."

"Uh look at the time we need to go practice. Come on. Forget your men dramas so we can practice." Amelia was practically dragging me out the door. I mean I do have to have to learn two sets of dance moves. Plus we're releasing an official music video for one of our newest songs.

"TO THE STUDIO!" Lilly yelled in the car.

"Alright, everyone. So since we know the dance moves for the music video lets do the music video first. Then we'll practice for PDMA. (Pheonix Drop Music Awards)" Amelia said as she began to drive off.

Time Skip

Woo! The video was done and if we all had one word to describe it... boss. And then we began to practice all of the stuff we had to learn.

(Shut up I don't care what you think about that) Also TIME SKIP (And switch to Aphmau's POV)

I was sitting on the couch watching tv with everyone in the neighborhood because we wanted to hang out together. When all of our phones went off with a notification. Lucinda was the first to look at it. "OH MY IRENE! Starform just posted a new music video." She quickly pulled it up on our tv. Katelyn, KC, and I looked at each other and smiled.

There was a message at the beginning of the video. "Very sorry to say this but Rocky has had family issues and wanted to spend time with her family. She will not be in the music video." It read. We all looked a little sad. Then the actual music video played. We all loved it! And at the end, it was 'Star' sitting in front of the camera with 'Lisi', 'Terra', 'Stella', and 'Misty' sitting next to her. Then she began to talk. "Hey, guys! We all wanted to let you know we will be attending the Pheonix Drop Music Awards. We were nominated for Best Female Band and Best Band. As well we will be performing our brand new song that will launch at the show."

'Lisi' began to talk. "The link to buy tickets will be in the description below!"

And then 'Stella'. "But before we go we should let you know that Rocky will not be attending PDMA because she will still be with her family. So if she is your favorite we are sorry but she will not be there."

Lastly 'Misty' began to talk. "Another thing we need to let you know of is Star here has been nominated for Best Female Singer and will be performing an old fan-favorite song at the award show, alone."

"We'll see you all there! BYE!" They all said at the same time. Then waved. The video ended afterward.

"OH MY IRENE! WE HAVE TO GET TICKETS!" Lucinda yelled. As she finished the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I got up and walked to the door to find Y/N standing there with Lilly, Tracey, Amelia, Sophie, and Meghan. Y/N had her hands behind her back holding something.

She stepped inside, but Amelia, Lilly, Tracey, Sophie, and Meghan stayed outside. "Go see what she has to say." Amelia motioned inside.

I found her standing in front of the tv with her hand still behind her back. "So I have good news and bad news. Which one first?" Y/N asked.

"Good news," Lucinda said.

"Good choice. Well, I just got you all VIP tickets to PDMA!" She yelled taking her hand out from behind her backs reviling a 2,600 dollar amount of VIP Tickets. "Bad news is I can't attend." I winked at her.

"OH MY IRENE! VIP TICKETS?" Cadenza yelled. To say the least, everyone was excited.

"Wait. You're not going?" Laurence asked.

She shook her head. "No. My boss hooked me up with tickets but I have to be somewhere on the day of PDMA."

"Where do you have to be?" Garroth asked

"I have to help some of my friends from college move to a new house. They want to move rather quickly so the contacted as many friends as they could to help out. Which is why Amelia, Meghan, Lilly, Tracey, and Sophie can't go either." She said pulling out her phone. "Ah! Look at the time! I have to get going. See you all later." She walked back towards me. And gave me the tickets. "I think I'm gonna call you in a few. Put it on speaker so everyone can hear ok?"

I nodded hesitantly. "Why do you want me to put it on speaker?"

"Well, having it on speaker is just to prank everyone else. However I will need you, KC, and Katelyn to come over to my house in a sec. Understand?" I nodded again and with that, she left.

A few minutes later she called me. Just like she said, I put it on speaker. "Hey Y/N? What's up?" I tried not to giggle to give away our intentions. She had the girls doing stuff in the background so it sounded like something was going on.

"We really need you, KC, and Katelyn over here! Like right now!" She was really good at acting.

"What's wrong?" Katelyn asked. I had told her and KC about the plan earlier. So they were in on it too.

"Just come over!" Then she hung up.

We just shrugged and told everyone we'll be right back. When we got to her house, Y/N opened the door immediately. "Hey, guys! Come on in." She made movements that looked like she was in a panic. Just in case they were spying. We walked into the house to find the blinds all closed and bright lights in front of each window. So there were no shadows.

"Ok guys we have an issue." Amelia began.

"The Devious Six was nominated for Best Male Band and Best Band. So they will definitely be at PDMA." Sophie continued.

Lilly spoke up. "The other thing that is wrong is they reached out to Y/N."

"And they think Red, who was nominated for Best Male Singer, should sing a song with her." Tracey piped up.

"The major issue with that is, they have picked out a song for them to sing... let's just say Y/N doesn't really like it." Meghan continued.

"Actually I hate it." Y/N finally said something. And she obviously wasn't very happy. "It's called Never Forget You. And it basically is a love song. I don't want to do it because I'm afraid that our fans will begin to think that we are in a relationship. And that is... exactly what they want..." Her eyes grew wide.

"What's wrong Y/N~Senpai?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"They want our fans to think we're in a relationship! That's why the picked out a love song! They want me to date them..." Y/N sighed. "I fucking hate them." She whispered. "Excuse my profanity." Her hand quickly flashed red then went to grey. She pulled her H/L H/C hair into a ponytail. (If not long hair you pull it back then release it in frustration.) "The day they talked to me in high school I knew they were up to something." She shook her head. "I'll do it."

"WHY?! You do know what they are planning, right? The moment you say yes they are going to do something stupid." Meghan yelled. She does have a point.

She smirked. "I know that. Which is why I have a plan..."