(Ending 6) Garroth

Your POV

I stood in front of the man I love. "I'm so nervous." I hid my face in my hands.

"Nervous about what?" Garroth asked. He took my wrists and moved my hands from my face.

"I-I had time to think over my options. Deciding that if I waited any longer I could hurt someone, I needed to make my decision. Thinking over every possibility and every possible outcome. I chose you." I shook slightly waiting for his response.

He picked me up and spun me in a circle. Then set me down and pulled me into a kiss. "You know I have been waiting for this moment for a long time."

"I know. I have been too." I smiled. He placed his hand on my cheek. "I love you," I said as I leaned my head on his hand.

"I love you too." Surprisingly he hasn't stuttered once during this entire talk.

"I actually wrote a song to express my feelings for you. Because I'm not that great with words." I blushed slightly.

"Can I hear it?" He asked. I nodded and began.

By the time I finished, he had a light pink tinge on his cheeks. "I love it." He hugged me. We talked for a long time. So long we lost track of how much time flew by. After about an hour, there was a knock on the door. It was the band. I had let them in and we talked for a while. Eventually, they left wanting to leave us time to discuss what we wanted to do to tell everyone else. After about 2 hours everyone else in the group arrived at the room. We continued our conversation and they joined in. Though they didn't question why Garroth and I came up here alone.

Occasionally we repositioned ourselves around the room.  Garroth and I stood in front of the other bed. Laurence, Dante, and Travis were in front of the window.  Katelyn and Travis had taken our spot on the other bed. Aphmau and Aaron stood in front of the door. On Aphmau's left were Zane and Vylad. Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan stood in front of the TV.

"So Garroth and I have something to tell you," I said. "We're dating."

"Oh my Irene! I'm so happy for you!" Aphmau came over and almost tackled me over with a hug.

I giggled. "Thanks, Aph."

"Y/N, remember that you have options if he screws up." Travis reminded me.

"I will. But I'll be the one to mess up." I smiled at Garroth his face still had a light pink tinge.

"Kawaii~Chan's so happy for you two. Kawaii~Chan thinks we should take a picture to commemorate this moment." She giggled. "Ready? 3... 2... 1!"

We looked at the picture. (From left to right.) Aphmau stood next to Aaron with a big smile. Aaron slightly smiled. In front of them was a mad Katelyn with a smiling Travis next to her. Garroth was behind them holding onto my cheeks lightly while kissing me. In front of me was Zane who had his mask pulled down slightly. He was smirking, but just a little. Kawaii~Chan had a huge smile and she was pointing to us. Vylad stood next to Zane, he just had a smile. Next to Vylad was Lucinda. Lucinda had her hand on Kawaii~Chan's eyes so she couldn't see. Behind KC were Laurence and Dante who were making silly faces at Garroth and me.

But that wasn't the part that surprised everyone. Instead of me, someone else stood in my place. Cordelia. She had long wavey light peach color hair. Her dress was white with gold accents. Her small-ish wings were spread. And there was a slight white light radiating from her.

 And there was a slight white light radiating from her

We all smiled

We all smiled. She stood for Devotion.