Trust

I finished washing my hair and stepped out of the shower.  I put on my robe and wrapped a towel around my hair.  I walked out of the bathroom and into my room.  I heard my phone going off and found it in my purse.  I pulled it out and saw I was getting a FaceTime from Colby.  I smiled like a fool and picked up the phone.
  "Hey!" I smiled.
  "Hey baby.  What are you up to?"
  "Just finished my show in New York and got out of the shower." I smiled.  He nodded and continued to ask questions about the show.
  The topic changed a few times from what I ate for dinner to what I talked about tonight.  I didn't mind, as I just wanted to hear his voice for as long as I could.

  I was in Connecticut for the next two days and was on the phone as I made my way to the hotel.
  "It's just a simple question." I said getting frustrated.
  "What do you want me to say?" He asked raising his voice.
  "Who the fuck was all over your snap?" I yelled.
  "I don't know what your talking about." He yelled back.  I hung up on him and he called me back. "What the fuck?!"
  "Who was that bitch sending shit to your streaks?" I yelled.
  "She's just a friend." He said getting angrier by the minute.

  "I miss you." I said As I pulled into the arena for my show in Ohio.
  "I miss you too.  I love you." He said kissing me through the phone.  I kissed back. And hung up the phone.
I let out a long sigh and got out of the car. I entered the arena and went to my dressing room. I got my makeup done and saw my partner for today come in.
"Alice. We have Diego here." Molly said writing something down in her notebook. I got up from my seat and smiled.
"Xan." I smiled. He smiled back and gave me a hug. "So awesome to finally meet."
"Same. I've been wanting to meet you for the longest. You're so talented." He said. I thanked him and parted.
"I've been telling her that for the longest. Maybe now your try and pursue music?" Molly said. I shook my head and continued to get ready.

"So y'all have been arguing for a minute." Diego said. I nodded and shrugged. "Is there still any love?"
"Of course. It's just a while back he did something that betrayed my trust. And I still trust him but the thing is I don't trust other people. I'm not there to beat a bitch up." I said with a Chuckle. He nodded and shrugged.
I sighed and thanked him for listening. "Maybe your just on edge since your not with him. Tour is almost over isn't it? You'll be fine."

~Colby Pov~
I was at the Club with Brennen and walking around looking for him. I was getting aggravated since Alice wasn't texting me back. The alcohol was getting to my head, starting to think of all scenarios she could've been in. All of them didn't have her in danger, but our relationship was.
I shook the though, as all it did was raise anxiety. I went to the bar and took another shot, drowning the thoughts. I noticed Brennen from a far, sucking some girls face off. I sighed and felt a pair of hands fall onto my chest.
"Wanna come with me?" A soft voice whispered into my ear.

~Alice Pov~
I boarded the plane and made a call to Colby. No answer. I sighed and left a voicemail. "Hey baby. I miss you and I'm sorry for not responding last night. A lot of shit went down yesterday, and I think someone brought a weapon and drugs to event.  Because of that yesterday was the last day of Tour and I get to go home early. I have a last minute flight and all. I'll be home in 2 hours. I love you."
I ended the call and sighed, taking my seat.