Investments

I still had a job to do. I was very booked and had so many projects in the works.  I couldn't just stop all because of what happened.  I mean I wanted to but my management wouldn't let me.  Alissa deleted all of the photos of Colby on my instagram.  I saw that the photos of Colby and I were still up on his instagram but that didn't stop the news from spreading.
  Many headlines were of people questioning if Colby and I were together anymore.  Many people reached out asking but I ignored them, not wanting the situation to get worse. Even paparazzi stopped me but luckily I wasn't able to answer any questions because of the fact that I was running late to a photo shoot that day.
Everyone in the house knew about it but still kept the secret to themselves. They respected us. I still talked to them, just not Colby. Just the thought of what happened still made me emotional sometimes. They don't bring him up unless I ask how he's doing. He may have broke my heart but last time we broke up he was a mess. Now it feels like I am.
I couldn't even take a proper break for the break up. I literally have to fake a smile due to all the interviews and photos shoots. I just wanted to stay home and sulk and take time to heal and work on myself. But I sadly have a job to do. That's the life of an influencer. You have to keep it up for your fans.
"Alice are you listening?" A guy at my meeting said.
  I nodded and Molly sighed. "I apologize for her.  She's going through a tough time in her personal life right now."
  "I'm sorry to hear that Ms. Cohen.  But right now we must get down to business.  Should I reconsider or can you make it through this meeting?" The man said.  Is he serious?  I mean obviously I can't let this get in the way of my job but show a little sympathy.  I apologized and continued on with the meeting.
  "So next branding idea is a collaboration with Calvin Klein.  The modeling was amazing they want you to be the face of Calvin Klein for a couple of months.  So you'll need to start working on designs with other professionals ASAP.  This will bring thousands into your life.  It's a great investment." He said.
  "That sound dope Gregory." I sighed looking at molly.
  "It's Jackson." He corrected.
  "Either way." Molly interjected. "I don't know how that's possible, we're planning another tour."
  Yup you heard it here first.  Molly is trying to get me to go back on tour.  She feels it's the best decision due to the fact that my fan base grew largely, and I didn't get to finish my last tour due to the threat.  Plus I was practically begging to go home because I was dating Colby at the time.  Now I wasn't and can actually focus.
  "Is that exactly smart?  Will people actually wanna go?  Last time she went on tour there was a threat.  People will be fearful." Jackson said.
  "Well now we have better security." Molly said.
  "We have safety for her fans but what about her?  She's been getting lots of death threats lately and celebrity's are getting robbed and killed." Jackson argued.
  "I know.  The mother has already contacted me and expressed her concerns.  We're thinking of investing into a full time body guard." She said.
  "Wait what?" I asked.  I don't want a body guard.  A full time one at that.  That's letting some random guy into your house and they're there at all times.  Following you, even when you don't want them to.  Date night, there.  Girls night, there.  Parties, there.
  "I don't want one." I said.
  "Well this isn't up for debate." Molly said. "Your mom said-"
  "I don't care.  I don't want one.  I already hang out with over protective guys I don't want a bodyguard.  A full time one at that.  I'm 22 I can make these decisions on my own." I said annoyed.
  "He'll only be there from 7 am to 10pm." Molly argued.
  "Nope.  I refuse." I said.
  "Well can we finish with the original topic.  Calvin Klein.  Hello people!  Am I the only one who see's the great in this deal." Jackson said
  "As her manager I'm gonna have to decline on that deal." Molly said.
  "Wait Molly.  I actually wanna do this." I said.  She raised a brow at me as if I had two heads.
  "Alice your tour.  This will bring In lots of cash as well." She said.
  "I know but I just don't know if I'm up for another tour.  And also isn't there a way I can work on both?" I asked looking to Jackson. "There's multiple photographers around the u.s.  I should be able to model and travel."
  "Well of course, but you have to think about this.  Photo shoots, videos, and tour.  That's a lot to juggle." He said.
  "It's not even written in stone that I'm going on tour yet.  Please let me do this Molly." I asked.
  She thought for a moment and her face lit up.  A smirk was placed upon her lips. "You get a body guard and I'll say yes."
  "Ugh fine!" I gave in.  I wasn't gonna let her get in the way of this opportunity.  I'll do whatever she says as long as she doesn't push aside more advantages of mine.