Social Climber

I was in the middle of hair and makeup when I had gotten a call from Colby.  I was going to have my first photoshoot and I was nervous to say the least.  I picked up and tried not to get in he way of the team.
  "Hey."
  "Hey.  How is it so far?"
  "Not much happening.  They're doing my hair and makeup right now but I'm almost done.  Where are you?"
  "I'm almost there.  There's so much traffic.  I'll be there in a few."
  We hung up and just then Brooklyn walked in with her outfit. "Cuuuute."
  "Thanks." She smiled.  She looked at the people filming and raised a brow. "Who's filming?"
  "I am.  It's for my channel." I answered.  She waved at it and we laughed.
  "So your boo thing is coming?" She asked.
  "Yeah.  He says he'll be here soon there's just a lot of traffic." I answered. "But we're gonna have to start without him I guess.
  "Hell Yeah." She said.  My hair and makeup was finished.  I got changed and was officially ready for my shoot.

  "I'm here!" Colby yelled.  I looked over at him and put my redbull down. "Hey babe what did I miss?"
  I walked over and gave him a kiss. "Not a lot.  Brooklyn just finished taking photos and now we're taking a break.  She's in the bathroom."
  He nodded and handed me food. "I just had a few bites.  You can have some."
  I nodded and took his plate.  I started chowing down and the director called me out.
  "Alice not so much!" He yelled. "You can eat later but we don't want much tummy in the photo.  Wait till you're at least showing less skin."
  I nodded taking a few more bites.  Brooklyn walked in looking down at her phone as usual.
  "You have food?" She asked not looking up.
  "Yeah.  Want some?" I asked.  She shook her head.  I shrugged and took another bite. "Oh yeah this is Colby."

~Colby~

  Brooklyn looked up and we both stood there in shock.  Shit.  This was Brooklyn?!  Was I breathing?  Was she breathing.  Oh yes she was.  Brooks look of shock turned into a glare.  Oh she remembers me.
  "I'm Brook." She said putting a hand out.  I took it and shook it.  I cleared my throat and noticed Alice giving me a weird look.
  "I think I've seen her before that why I'm kinda like 'woah' hahaha." I said.
  "I can say the same thing Colby." Brooklyn said with a straight face.
  "Alice!  We need more photos of you." The Director said.  She sighed and handed me my food.  She walked away from us and Brooklyn shook her head.
  "Listen-"
  "I cannot believe you'd do something like that to her!  She's such a sweet girl, you don't deserve her." She said lightly hitting my arm.
  "You slept with me!" I shot back.
  "First of you never told me you had a girlfriend.  Second we never slept together so calm down." She spat.  Oh thank god.  I didn't sleep with her. "Why would I have sex with your crusty ass."
  Did I say that out loud? "Either way you cheated and it's all your fault.  Ohhhhh wait til Alice finds out."
  She turned toward her and I pulled her back. "Listen I know I fucked up.  But you cannot tell her.  Please I'm begging you.  I love her too much to loose her again. I'll do anything."
She thought for a moment. She smirked and then showed me her Instagram. "It's time you get a taste of your own medicine. I need more followers so your going to give me more clout. We're basically going to become best friends, your going to post me, make vids with me. Anything that boosts my clout."
"You're gonna social climb me?" I asked annoyed.
"Oh it benefits me and Alice. Now you see what she went through." She said. "So do we have a deal?"
This girl was smart. There was a part of me that wanted to tell her to go fuck off...but I don't wanna lose Alice. "Fine. It's a deal."
We shook on it and then Alice called Brooklyn. "Common. Let's take photos together!" She said jumping up and down pulling Brooklyn. Brook smiled and followed her. Man looks are deceiving. I watched them take photos together. Wait till I tell the boys.
___
A/N: Sorry for not updating in so long I'm just so busy with school and finals are almost over so be on the look out for more updates.