Arrested

It had been a week since the meeting and things have been good.  I was still friends with his friends and Colby and I were...there.  I haven't really worried much about it though due to the fact that him and Sam were in Florida for am Xplr video.
  I had other things to worry about.  Like my photo shoots and meetings and brand deals.  And he had other things worry about as well.  He had two channels to run.  The last thing we both need is a distraction.
"Alice your meeting is gonna start soon we gotta go!" Holt yelled. I love having a babysitter. I ran downstairs to my front door and headed out, Holt behind me.

Molly was rambling on about my next few project/potential projects.  I was simply on my phone letting her do all the talking.  I already knew the schedule and all so I don't understand why I'm here.  It was a team meeting but still.  I heard her talking about a makeup artist when I got a call from Colby.  I felt my stomach turn and hung up.  It's weird how he still has that affect on me.
  I looked over to everyone when he called again.  I raised a brow and arose from my seat and left the room. "Colby I'm in the middle of a meeting right now, can this wait?"
  "I'm sorry.  I'm just freaking out right now.  These past few days have been the worst.  The original place we were gonna go didn't work out to we went to this abandoned building and got gunned down by multiple security guards, then today we snuck into this place and we got arrested-"
  "Wait Colby, where are you?"
  "A police station in Florida." He said "We fucked up Alice and I don't know what to do."
  "Oh shit.  Ummm.  I'll call everyone and figure something out.  Don't worry."  I said. "Don't worry okay."
  I hung up and walked into the room. "There's been an emergency.  I've gotta go I'm sorry."
  I grabbed my sweater and walked out of the room, heading out of the building, holt following me

  I was pacing around the guys house waiting for some news.  Holt was worried for me insisting it was time for us to head home. But me being me I refused. Jake walked down the stairs and walked up to me.  I looked up at him and waited nervously for what he was about to say. "The boys were bailed out and they're getting on there flight as we speak."  I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.  Jake patted my back and hugged me.  I hugged back for a moment and let go.
  "You can head home it you want.  The boys are okay." Jake said.
  "I wanna see them when they get home." I said.
  "That's gonna be hours of waiting." He said.  I shrugged and Jake smiled.  I raised a brow in confusion. "You and Colby will be together forever, huh?  You guys just can't seem to stay away from each other."
  "I have no idea what your talking about." I said. "Jake Colby got arrested.  That's why I'm here."
  "And then you'll get back together with him." He smirked. "I mean you both care about each other way too much."
  "Just because this happened doesn't change the fact that he kissed my friend.  As well as hiding it from me." I said.
  "I mean when you love someone, you overlook things." He shrugged.
"It's not gonna work Jake. I'm gonna keep my distance right after." I said. He nodded and walked off.

It was four in the morning. I waited all night for Sam and Colby and I can feel my body shutting down. Jake had left a while ago to pick the two up but it felt like forever. Holt went home after and hour of telling him I'd be fine on my own. Kat had shown up as well keeping me company and waiting for the two to show up as well.
I heard the door open and I got up quickly. I saw the three boys walk through the door and walked to the living room.
"They're here!" Kat yelled. She walked up to Sam and gave him a hug. Colby and I made eye contact. It wasn't awkward, but was sad. I walked up to him quickly and held him in a long embrace.

  I walked up to him quickly and held him in a long embrace

"Are you okay?" I asked, still holding him
"Yeah...yeah I'm fine." He said into my neck and shoulder. We finally pulled away from each other and noticed everyone left the room. I slightly blushed and tried to cover it up.
"Thanks for everything." He said. I nodded and looked away. "We were held at gun point the other day and this time we actually got in trouble."
"I'm just glad your okay. Everything is trending." I said. He simply shrugged. We looked at each other for a moment and I finally looked away. "I should go home."
"Already?" He asked. "I just got here."
"I know but I can't stay." I said.
"Why?" He asked. Thoughts of him and brook popped into mind. I brushed it of and shrugged. He got closer and held my cheek. "I miss you so much"
I held the hand that touched my cheek and leaned my head slightly into his palm. We really needed each other. I felt it. The tension was thick in the air.
Without thinking, I slowly leaned closer towards his lips. I felt him breath on my lips, craving them more than before. Just as our lips were about to collide, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Colby!" I heard Corey yell. I quickly moved away from him and backed up slightly. He hugged Colby tightly, Colby hugging back.
"Corey!" Jake and Sam yelled from the kitchen. Corey had a look of confusion until he noticed the awkwardness.
"Oh." He dragged awkwardly leaving the room.
I avoided eye contact and took a deep breath.
"I should go." I said. I headed for the door, not bothering to look back. I needed to leave before I did anything dumb.
  I drove home, slightly scared I'd fall asleep at the wheel.  I made it there safe fortunately, and unlocked the door.  On nights like these I'd just vent to Colby about my problem and he'd cuddle me up until I felt better.  But Colby was the problem this time.
  I ran upstairs and grabbed his lil peep sweater, taking off my button up and putting it on.  I took my jeans off and put my athletic shorts on.  I crashed on my bed and couldn't sleep.
  I felt something with Colby tonight.  It was a feeling that never left in the first place.  I really needed him right now.
  I heard my door bell ring and I got up, heading down the stairs.  Confused, I grabbed my bat and walked over to the door.  I looked through the seeing hole and saw Colby, scrolling through his phone.  I opened the door, putting the bat down.  He raised a brow and I sighed.
  "It's about to be five in the morning.  What's wrong?" I asked, closing the door.  He approached me slowly, holding both of my arms.
  "Can I please kiss you?" He asked.  I was slightly taken back.  He wore a face of desperation, but so was I.  Without saying a word, I leaned in and kissed him softly, and slowly.  He quickly kissed back and wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me tightly.  This felt right.  This was what we both needed.
  "I love you." He whispered in the kiss.
  "I love you too." I responded. We deepened the kiss into a passionate make out session. He started taking clothes off and I didn't stop him. "My room, now."