Buisness Moves

I was sat at my meeting with an annoyed Molly.  She apparently was waiting at brunch for an hour until she finally left.  Didn't want to tell her that I stood her up because I totally forgot and I had my ex over so I simply said that I overslept.  That didn't stop her from going full business mode and ignoring everything irrelevant to making money moves.  When I talked about Colby and him making it home safe I'd just get a small nod and grunts once in a while.
  Holt was supportive but also didn't want to hear about Colby.  It's holts job to be protective along with the fact that he doesn't want to hear me cry over a boy anymore.  So I understood why he thought Colby and I together again wasn't the best idea.  But I trust that Colby won't hurt me anymore. 
  "So what shall be her next move Molly?" Jackson said.
  "Well due to the well being of Alice she is recommended to not do the tour anymore." She explained.  It was true.  After a while of not being in the best state of mind Molly said that it wouldn't be right to throw me onto a tour that was not only stressful, but energy depriving.  "Of course you should like the sound of that.  That means more time to focus on Calvin Klein."
  "Of course.  We need photoshoots asap.  When's a reasonable time to meet next week." Jackson asked
  "Well she's got a video to film sometime this week, what do you say, Alice?" Molly asked.
  "Anytime because I'm no longer filming the video." Molly raised a brow at me confused and I brushed it off. "Colby and I are back together....yay."
  Molly looked at me with wide eyes and cleared her throat. "Well um...how does Tuesday sound?"
  "Perfect."

  "I cannot believe you didn't call me." Molly said.  We were walking towards our cars and Molly was currently even more annoyed with me.  Holt was just trying his hardest to ignore us.
  "I'm sorry what?" I asked confused.
  "Alice this was a very important video planned, one.  Two, I now have to contact Colby's manager.  Plan a new video for you two to explain everything or if we even should.  What you would tell the press." She said frustrated.
  "Molly.  Why does all this need to be done?" I asked.
  "Alice.  Everything is a business move.  Your relationship, your day in the life, etc." she started. "What you do, It's all about what brings in new people."
  "What I show on Camera and online is a business move." I said. "My clothing collab is a business move.  What I create for others is a business move.  Not my personal life or my relationships with others.  My personal business is not your investment."
  "That's not what I meant Alice." She stated.
  "That's exactly what you meant.  Even if it wasn't exactly what you intended to say that's exactly what you think.  My whole existence is nothing but a bank to you." I said slightly annoyed.
  "I'm just looking out for you." She said.
  "You are my manager.  Find more opportunities for me to make and deals I shouldn't make.  No more meddling with my personal life.  Not you, not Colby's manager, not Holt, not my friends.  I am making the calls regarding my love life for now on.  Please." I said slightly saddening my tone.
  Molly sighed and nodded.  She gave me a hug and I hugged back. "I'm sorry.  I'm just slightly stressed out.  If you love him, be with him."
  I nodded and we pulled away from our hug.

Aliceishome: Colby is my everything

Aliceishome: Colby is my everything. He is my best friend and my lover. When I'm with him I feel complete. I feel like nothing can hurt me, I feel like nothing else matters or no one else matters. I feel like I'm almost dreaming, as this feeling of love is so unreal and so visible at the same time. Like nothing else is there. It's as if I'm almost floating. Colby. Thank you for being the love of my life. Thank you for your love. Thank you for helping me figure out what love is. Thank you for being on this trip of how to love with me. I cannot wait to continue this journey together. Whether we get married or break up years from now, or we break up a month from now, or a week, or a day, or an hour, or a minute, second, moment. I will forever love you. Nothing can change that.