Sleepovers

~Alice~
We went to Brooklyn and Brennen's place to go pick up clothes for the sleepover. I always loved sleepovers. You ate junk food, watched movies, build beautiful forts, spilled tea. It would be cool to be a child all over again. With my really cool friends to.
We entered my house and I walked in letting everyone enter. I closed the door behind me and sighed.
"So what does everyone wanna do first?" I asked
"Everyone change into there pjs and we can do whatever we want." Brook Said.
"Good idea! Help me pick out mine!" I said dragging her to my room. We started going through all my pajamas and tried to find something cute. I usually wear sweats and a t-shirt but I also had adorable pj I never wore bc I'd only be home.
"Oh this is sexy Alice!" Brooklyn said handing me a two piece I bought a while ago. "Wear it. Show it off to Colby. She winked. I blushed and started laughing. I put in on and showed it off to her.

  I put in on and showed it off to her

"Alice looking HOT!" She yelled. I smiled and twirled around. Brooklyn got changed into her pajamas and wore a pair of shorts I gave her bc it was slightly hot outside.

  Brooklyn got changed into her pajamas and wore a pair of shorts I gave her bc it was slightly hot outside

We went down stairs and saw them in sweats and matching jerseys.
"You guys didn't even try!" Brook said with a sigh. They turned around and Colby's eyes widened. I smiled and whipped my hair. He bit his lip and turned to Brennen. "We get it! Alice is hot. Now common! Let's do something."
"Let's bake! I have cookie dough and brownie mix. I'll make the cookies you make the brownies." I said running into the kitchen with Brooklyn. "Babe play some music and look for a movie that we can watch when we're done."
Colby nodded and turned on my tv and searched my Netflix.
We put the everything in the oven and grabbed a ton of things for our fort. I even used my tripod to support the blankets.
This is one pretty fort if you ask me. My best one yet. The timer for the cookies went off and Brooklyn went to go take them out. The brownies needed a few more minutes.
I grabbed a ton of chips from my cabinet and soda from my fridge. Brooklyn grabbed water since she can't drink soda anymore. Sucks being a model.
The brownies were finally done and I cut it into squares, placing them on a plate. Brooklyn and I brought the snacks to the fort and joined the boys.
"What are we watching babe?" I asked.
"Ummm. A horror movie?" He asked.
"How cliché." Brooklyn sighed. "Let's watch a rom com."
"...I'm cliché?" Colby asked.
"We can watch a horror movie then a chick flick how about that." I said. "Let's watch poltergeist. Then clueless."
"Poltergeist isn't even scary." Brennen sighed. Colby played it anyways and we all sat In silence, letting the movie play.

I noticed Brennen and Brooklyn feel asleep during the movie. It finally finished and Colby and I started cleaning up.
"Tonight was a success. Am I right?" I said closing the fridge. Colby shrugged and I raised a brow. "What's wrong?"
He shook his head and I sighed. "Do you not like her? I'll talk to her what's the issue?"
Colby shook his head again and looked at me with a blank face. "Umm...it's nothing. I just really thought we were gonna have some alone time. Me and you watch Netflix and being lazy. Brooklyn was literally talking during the whole movie."
I thought for a moment and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry. I guess I got a little excited. You have all my attention. If you want to do something tomorrow we can do it."
He nodded and put the last thing in the fridge. I gave him a kiss and caressed his cheek. He looked at my lips and kissed me again, deepening the kiss. I felt his hands grip my waist and pull me closer.
I broke this kiss and hushed him. Brennen and Brooklyn were still in the room so I pulled him to my room. Colby locked my door and reconnected our lips. We went on my bed, Colby on top of me. He took off his shirt, grinding up against me after.
His hands wandered my body until he felt my shorts. He started pulling them down but I stopped him. "Wait."
He looked at me and sat up. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine it's just..."
"If you're not ready I totally get it." He said quickly.
I shook my head rapidly. "I mean the others are down stairs and I really don't want them to hear me."
He nodded and put his shirt back on. Shit this is awkward.