I'm sorry

It was 1 in the afternoon and I was sat in bed in my bra and panties, Colby asleep next to me. Flashbacks of the night before keep repeating in my head. Everything happened so fast. We were craving each other so much we couldn't help it. I regretted it, but I was also glad. I'm glad he's here with me, I'm glad we connected again, I'm glad we still love each other. I just regret giving in.
I would look at his resting body every few minutes to see if he was still sleeping. He could be faking due to how awkward the conversation we'd have when he wakes up could be. But Colby wouldn't do that. He'd want to talk about it. It feels like our first time all over again. I'm acting weird and he's fine. Doesn't really see the problems.
I held the covers that were wrapped around my figure tightly. What did I want? I know I wanted more than to feel Colby's body with mine. I already know I want Colby back, but I was terrified of dating him again.  This was the second time he hurt me.  But I had a feeling this was the last time he'd hurt me.
  I felt the bed shift but didn't bother to look at Colby.  I wasn't anxious or happy or sad.  I was practically numb at this point.  I felt his warm hand rub my back. I flinched for a moment but then relaxed at his touch. He noticed and let out a heavy sigh.
"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry Alice. And I know that's not gonna fix everything but that's all I can do at this point. I'm trying everything and it feels like I'm doing nothing because I'm going nowhere at this point. I hate myself everyday for not just kissing Brook, but hiding it, and hurting you. I was mad and drunk but that's still no excuse. But this has been the worse weeks of my life. And then seeing you again makes everything better. I realized that I need you more than you could ever know."
I sat there silently. His words hit me like bricks. I didn't know what to say. What could I say.
"Alice I said I need you." He said sitting up. "I need you. I don't know what I'll do if I don't have you by my side. It feels like I lost half of myself. I love you."
I didn't make eye contact with him.
"Alice please. I love you so much and nothing can change that. I'm sorry that I didn't do better but I want to be enough. And I'm never gonna be that without you." He sat there and begged and begged.
"Colby-" I sighed only to be cut off.
"No you don't get it Alice. I'm nothing without you. Please take me back. I'll do anything. I'll be a better man. I'll treat you like the world because you are the world. Please just...please."
I looked at him and saw his eyes welling up. I looked back down at the my palms of my hands. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I gave in.
"I love you too." I said quietly. "I just don't wanna be hurt anymore."
  "And you won't anymore I swear." He said.  He embraced me in a hug and I held him back.  I kissed him and he kissed back passionately.  We continued to hold each other and cry while doing so.

~Colby-
  It was 4 in the afternoon.  I had finally headed home to the boys.  I walked through the doors and saw everyone was outside by the pool.  I walked over to them and they all looked at me as if waiting for me to say something.
  "So how'd it go?" Jake asked.
  "We um....we had sex." I said.  They all gasped and got excited.
  "When?!" Sam asked on the edge of his seat.
  "When I got there and when we woke up." I said.
  "And...that's all?" Corey asked.
  "No we talked about the relationship and I begged for her back.  Then we had sex again." I shrugged. "So we're back together."
  "That's great to hear man.  You two not together didn't seem right.  Don't mess this up!" Sam scolded.

~Alice~
-Earlier
  I walked Colby down the stairs and was met with Holt in the kitchen.  He stared us down and we both awkwardly said our hellos. 
  "What are you doing here?" I asked.  He took a sip from his cup of orange juice and put his phone down.
  "I've been here since seven...I do work for you and all so it would be pretty bad if I wasn't here."  I nodded and looked at Colby.
  "Well you know Colby, right?" I chuckled dryly and he nodded.
  "Good morning." Colby said awkward.
  "It's two in the afternoon." Holt responded.
  "Good afternoon." Colby said quickly.  Holt nodded and looked back at his phone.
  "Alice get ready.  Your meeting is in an hour." Holt said, not looking up from his phone. "You were supposed to meet Molly for brunch but you two were busy."
  I blushed and turned to Colby, who was also blushing.  We exchanged goodbyes and he headed out the door.  I turned back to Holt and he still had a blank look.
  "I know what your thinking." I started. "I really love Colby and I just can't-"
  "You don't need to explain yourself." He shrugged. "If you love him who am I to stop you."
  I gave him a smile as a way of thanking him for his support.  Now I have to explain myself to Molly...and the internet.