Introduction

(I'm going through the book and editing it. Fixing spelling mistakes and the such. Also getting rid of scenes that I don't really think that should happen at the moment in time. I'm basically fixing it up.)

   In this world there are creatures known as Shadow daemons, these are creatures that hold strong magical abilities. Rumors have it that they have a built-in shield that is just underneath their skin. These creatures are feared by many, who knows what their powers are limited to. 

   They are often described as being almost unkillable, with an almost god-like strength. They are practically gods but they are not immortal. They can die, it just doesn't happen very often...

   Of course they aren't the only creatures that are free to roam this earth as humans do. There are things like demons, angels, and the original daemons. But for sure Shadow Daemons are one of the most feared...

Flug's pov

   I was working on a new invention of sorts trying to get it done as fast as possible. BlackHat said that he wanted me to get this done before 8:35 pm. I looked at my clook it read 7:50. I sighed I only had about 45 minutes to get this done. I looked down at the unfinished project. I was about halfway done... I sighed again and started to get back to work.

    Was this really the best job I could get? But I guess no one wants to hire someone like me... I mean I lack the ability to do almost anything expect making gadgets... And I mean, he did save me...

~Timeskip~

   I heard footsteps coming from down the hall, I quickly put down the finishes touches on the ray. 

   I just barely finished it when the door slammed open and BlackHat yelled my name causing me to jump.

   "Y-yes, jefecito?" I asked nervously.

   "Is it done?" he had asked clearly irritated. 

   "Y-yes sir," I responded.

   "Show it to me then,"  he said coldly. I quickly got up and gave the device it to him. He looked it over in his hands. "And what does it do?"

    "I-it's a freeze r-ray, sir. Just point it at something and it freezes instantly, the light blue tube up there is the ammo. You can shoot it up to 10 times before you'd need to buy more. I made it like that so they would have to buy more ammo from us, sir," I quickly explained. "I have a t-test dummy over there if you want to test it out."

   "Okay," He said and aimed it at the dummy and shoot the ray. It hit the target and the dummy's body instantly froze over. "This is satisfactory, I guess. We'll make an ad for it at 2 pm tomorrow. I also have a request from a client who wants basically a laser dagger."

   "Um, I'll try to make one. H-how long do I have?" I asked.

   "One week." He said while leaving. I sighed. 

   I've made a few laser-like weapons before. So I go over to where I keep my old blueprints and grabbed one labeled as 'Red Blade of Death'. (I asked my friend to give me a random name and that's all she could think of XD)