The Morning After

Flug's pov  

   I woke up feeling groggy. BlackHat wasn't beside me. He's probably up and already doing work. I blink a few times. The memories of last night were hazy. I do remember what we did... It's just the how we did it is a bit messy. I remember the pleasure, my moans... I feel a blush spread across my face. 

    I sigh and try to roll out of bed when I was instantly hit with pain. So much pain that I just kind of flopped onto the floor groaning in agony. He wasn't wrong when he said it was going to be painful... I take a few breaths before pulling myself back up onto the bed. It was mostly but bottom that hurt, but every place that he had scratched me still stung even though there wasn't even a mark. 

    Didn't he say that we would now have certain powers that link us together? I remember faintly him saying a shortlist of what we can now do. One of which was seeing through each other's eyes. 

    I breathe in and shut my eyes. I think about him and what he must be doing. And sure enough, I see a desk infront of me, some papers, and an old fashioned ink pen. The entire left side was in a blue shade. The right side had so many extra colors that I have never seen before. I guess that since he's a demon he has a more advanced eyesight and can see many more colors than a human can. It almost gave me a headache. He eventually looked up at the door. I didn't know if I would be able to hear what he hears as well. 

    The door opens and Slug is standing there. He was wearing his bag, but he was wearing a black hoodie instead of a lab coat. By the way his head moves he says something. A second later Slug nods and walks out. I assume BlackHat had something. 

    Then he looks down back at the paper. 

    'how does he have the patience to do this?' I think as I look at the very small print on the paper. 

    'Trying out our new tricks, are ya now?' This thought appears in my head and I know isn't mine. I can't help but blush. 

    'Shush' 

    Something that sounded like a chuckle rings throughout my head. 

    I was going to ask him something when my thoughts -quite literally- were interrupted by a knock on the door. I opened my eyes, I was looking back through my own again. I didn't get time to even ask who it was when the door opened. 

     I make a squeak like sound, glad that I had recovered my naked body -by naked I mean I was just in my boxers which I don't recall putting back on- once I got back into bed. 

    It was Slug. 

   "There ya are! I've been wondering where've ya been," Slug said, his accent slipping in and out. "And BlackHat was no help either." 

    "Yeah, sorry," I stop there, my voice was incredibly horse. I put my hand to my throat because of the pain that had also started from me talking. 

    "Woah, are ya sick? Is that why you're in here?" his accent wasn't as strong this time. 

    I simply nod. It wasn't the truth, but it's close enough, I'm not going to tell my brother that the reason I didn't get out of bed was that I physically can't because of last night. 

    He was looking into my uncovered eyes and frowned. 

    "You don't have ta lie to me ya know?" Oh crap I forgot that our eyes change if we're lying as well. 

    I would have said something but the second I started to my throat hurt. 

    "I'll get ya some water," he said as he walked out of the room closing the door behind him. I rest my head on the comfortable pillows and stare up at the ceiling. I must have been extremely loud if my voice is this far gone... How had the others not heard me? I continue to lie still until I fall back asleep.