An Eye for an Eye

Flug's pov

   The 'punishment' wasn't that bad actually. All they decided to do was make me sit in between both areas.  And like I had said before being a human this wasn't too bad. I mean my left arm is pretty cold and my right is really warm but it's not horrible.

   When what I assume was an hour passed Azazal came by and brought me back to the room I was originally in.

   I sighed as I sat there. There is absolutely nothing I can do. I wish that I had at least something to fiddle with. Even a couple pieces of metal would be fine. With that I could probably make a little gadget of sorts. I was lying down listening to voices and footsteps in nearby rooms.

   I heard some commotion from outside. This made me sit up.

BlackHat's pov

   "Who?!" Demencia asked clearly wanting to know who took our favorite bagged scientist.

   "The Daemon king Melville." I told her.

    "Melville? What kind of fame is that?" She asked.

     "It's actually a very popular daemon name, like how Dracula is a popular name for a vampire demon. Or how Steve is popular for humans. So on and so forth." I told explained.

    "Oh." She said a bit awkwardly

   "Yeah,"

    "Well are we going to save him or what?!" She said filled with energy.

    I grabbed my phone and quickly put in a number. Azazel, the head henchman of Melville had picked up.

   I changed my voice before I started to talk, "Azazel? Is that really you?"

    "Aunt Jazaath?" The daemon on the other line questioned.

    "Of course it's me, you haven't come by to see us is forever! Do you even remember where we live?!" I questioned still impersonating his aunt.

    "Of course I do! I've just been very busy, Melville wants me to keep a close eye on this shadow daemon and I've had to do so much dirty work." Azazel explained. I heard Demencia gasp with the mention of a shadow daemon. Flug.

    "Can't you take a break and come over? It's not too far of a trip to get to hell from the daemon place." I said trying to keep my cool. Azazel sighed as if weighing his options.

    "I'll ask the king, I'll call you back later." And with that he had hung up.

    "What was that about?" Demencia asked when we were sure that that we couldn't be heard anymore.

     "Melville took my right hand man, know it's time for me to repay the favor." I said menacingly.

~Later that day~
No one's pov

    Azazel had went to ask Melville ego had agreed to let him have the day off to go see his family that he hasn't for years now.

    And of course BlackHat had gotten the call from him saying that he will be coming to see his 'Aunt Jazaath'.

   Azazel was on his way to the gates to hell that were connected to the castle but they were heavily guarded. The first two demons saw him walking close to them and began to worry for their health.

    They had to stop him as they did for any other daemon/demon Who had tried to get past this point.

     "D-do you have a pass from the k-king to get past this p-point?" One of them questioned him knowing that this could be a check up and one wrong word could free get them fired, or worse.

    Azazel should them his exit pass and continued walking to get to the two daemons who guarded the gates themselves. They both straighten up as the got the message from the two demons from down the hall.

    They were practicing what they would say as the saw the daemon walking closer to them.

   When he had finally reached them he had showed them his exit pass which completely relieve the two daemons. They knew they would not get in too much trouble if the said the wrong thing.

  "I'm gonna need a closer look at the pass." One of them said still a bit worried that he could still get in trouble.

   "What? Do you think I forged this pass?" Azazel questioned harshly trying to make them intimidated. He wasn't really a mean guy but he had to keep the facade up until he could become king.

    "N-no! Of course not! It's just protocol!" The other more shy daemon quickly explained. Azazel gave them the pass. The looked it over.

   It had Azazel's name on it. The king's signature, but that wasn't a weird thing. The weird thing was the reasoning. Family and a day off. The king almost never gave a day off especially if it's for family reasons. Meaning Azazel probably had to something extra for it. The two daemons looked at each other with worried looks on their faces. Azazel knew what they were thinking. He had to do many 'special' things to get to this point.

   The daemons knew their king could be harsh but by the look on Azazel's face they knew he was in great pain. Varri, the younger and shyer one of the two guards gave Azazel a hug. Azazel had tensed up at the contact. Lukini was surprised that his partner, who was one of the very few females who had worked up the ladder to be a guard, had just hugged Azazel!

   Azazel had hugged back knowing that she must have gone through a very simular situation as he had did. If you want a good job in this world that they lived in you had to 'show that your worth' to the king.

   "Good luck on your trip." Varri said still hugging him. "Enjoy it as much as you can before you have to come back to this hell hole."

    "Thank you, and I will." Azazel said before letting go of the significantly smaller daemon. He got his pass back from Lukini and left.

    Lukini looked at Varri.

    "Are you crazy?!" He exclaimed. "He could of killed you!"

    "He needed it, just like how I needed you when it had happened to me." She told him. "I can't wait until Azazel becomes king."

    "He's almost as bad as the king himself!"

    "No, in that moment when we hugged I could feel that he despises the king and only acts like this to make change later on." She explained. When two daemons are embraced and sharing simular emotions about an event they see each others thoughts and opinions. They alshare a bond, not one of love but of a great friendship.

   Azazel had continued his trip through hell to his aunts house. He could feel the eyes of demons of him. They all knew who he was as the daemons have a treaty with the demons.

    He was starting to get close to the castle as his aunt had lived in the town that was the closes to the castle. It wasn't anything new to him, he had lived in this village for quite awhile in his youth. But he had heard a noise from behind him causing him to turn around. What he saw surprised him.

   There stood in front of him was the prince of hell, BlackHat, himself.

    "I've heard that your king has my scientist." Stated the demon.

     "We don't have him, and even if we did I wouldn't tell you." Azazel states trying to keep his cool. This was demon territory, he had almost no power here for he was only the right hand man for Melville, but that doesn't mean crap here in hell.

    BlackHat snapped his fingers and instantly Azazel was in a container of sorts. It was daemon proof.

     "What are you doing?!" Growled the now captured daemon.

    "An eye for an eye."

(That was fun. This was the first time I attempted third person, whatcha think? I decided to give more insight on daemons with the two guards and Azazel. Speaking of the guards, what did you guys think of them? I kinda want to use them more but I don't know. Anyways have a good one :3)