Azazel the Daemon General

Demencia's pov

   "Wait what?!" I exclaimed. Somebody took Flug?! I may have wanted him away from my BlackHat, but I didn't want him to get kidnapped! BlackHat growled, clearly angry that someone took him.

    "I will kill whoever did this." He said while getting up. For as long as I've known BlackHat, he had always hated it when someone took something of his, and this time they took his lover. Whoever took Flug better say their last prayers cuz BlackHat will kill them and there will be no mercy.

     "What should we do sir?" I asked. 

    "I don't know, he could be in any of the dimensions. But based on the fact that his blood is on the floor, that means only someone who knows how to harm a shadow daemon could have taken him. That means a human couldn't have done it, but I don't know where to go from there." He explained.

    "Could it have been a demon? Or even a daemon?" I asked. 

    "I guess I could see if a demon could have done it, but it'll take me a little bit as I have to go visit my father." He said.

    "Why would you have to visit your father?" I questioned.

    "Because I can get a list of all of the demons in hell, and if I can get that list that means I can cross everyone on that list off, and I'll have to go get a list of all of the demons in general." He explained.

    "Why does your father have a list like that?" I asked as he was being very confusing. He sighed.

    "Well he has to have the lists of all of the demons in hell at any given moment and a list of all demons, I mean he the king and all." He said.

     "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Your father is the kind of demons?! That means your the prince of demons! Why did you never tall us!?!?!" I asked surprised at this new found information, even 5.0.5 seemed surprised.

    "That doesn't matter, what matters now is getting Flug back." He said a bit agitated. "I'll be back, I'm going to see my dad." And with that, the prince of hell left.

Flug's pov.

   Me and Melville talked about what I knew about shadow daemons for a little while.

   "Would you mind showing me your face?" He asked.

    "Yes I would mind. If you wanted to see my mark, it's right here on my arm." I said pointing to it. My mark was over a bite mark that the little demon that I now know as Remo made as he captured me.

    "How did you get that?" Melville asked while looking at it. I looked over at Remo slowly started to slowly leave suspiciously.

    "I don't know, maybe some demon decided to bite me while he was capturing me." I said glaring at said demon.

   "Remo! I thought I said to only knock him out! I even told you that you where not allowed to make a mark on him!" Melville scolded him,

    "S-sorry sir, I just tho- Ahh!" Remo yelped in pain as the chain that was connected to his collar was harshly pulled by Melville.

    "What did I say about back talking?" The daemon growled at the demon, 

     "B-b-but I was just trying to tell y-" He yelped again as he was forced closer to his boss. Remo was clearly terrified.

    "Go to the punishment room." Melville said angrily. Remo froze obviously terrified about whatever the punishment room may be. "But before you can go get me Azazel."