I Can't Think of a Good Title Please Help Me in the Comments

BlackHat's pov. 

   I was already at the castle of Hell. Last night Flug came to my room -which has been usual at this point- and slept with me. We woke up, cuddled, hugged and then I left after breakfast. 

   I let out a sigh as I walk pst the gaurds, who of course don't bat an eye in my direction. 

   A werid uncomfortable tingaly feeling that I barley reconginse as nervousness. I hate feelings... 

   I continue down the halls that I've known since I was a child. I've memorized the way to the throne room, having to go down this way almost every day of my life. I have memories of trying to step on each and every tile on my way to see my father. And when I look down to my feet now, I realize that I'm doing pretty much the same. Old habits die hard, don't they? 

    In what feels like way too short of a time I find myself in front of the door to the throne room. The gaurds look at me, these ones are trained to stop anyone -but the king- from going through without a reason, includding me...

    There was only two of them gaurding the door. A smaller more visous one, with horns growing out of his head. The other being taller and green. The taller one didn't look as dangerous as the smaller ones, but I know that the speices of demons he was are far better trained than the small one.  

    "Prince Devil! What's the reason to see our fine king today?" small one asked. The taller one promptly elbowed him and corrected him on my name in a harsh whisper.

   "I have to talk to my father about something..." I trail off, only to realize that they probablly need a more exact reason... "Personal. I don't want to talk about it with anyone but my father." 

    They look at eachother. 

    "BlackHat, we're-" the taller one started before I cut him off. 

    "It is personal." A demonic tone took over my voice causing both mons to stuble back a bit. I clear my throat. "Just let me through. My father wouldn't care as much as he would usually. I am the next king. And it's decentally important." 

    The taller one sighed and let me through the doors. 

    The last time I walked in the throne room I was filled to the brim with panic over Flug, and now I return, again for Flug. The things I do for that man... 

    I look to the throne to see that my father had fallen asleep. 

   I continue to walk up to him and I say in a decently soft voice, "Father, wake up." 

   After a few minutes of him not even stirring I start to get annoyed and yell, "FATHER, WAKE THE HEAVEN UP!" causing him to get up almost instantly in a start. 

    He looked at me and was about to scold me. 

   "I don't have time to be scolded! I require info! And I need it now!" I yell not caring for the consinquences. 

    This seemed to have turned the anger witch off in his brain. "Does this have something to do with the eye?" 

    "No..." I feel heat start to rush to my face as I think of how to ask this. "I... I have acquired... a mate..." 

    "Did ya now?" he asks in a voice that suggested that he knew this already. 

    "Yes, and I... I don't want to keep getting... ⱼₑₐₗₒᵤₛ over..." I trailed off not wanting my father to know that I was dating, no thinking of mating with a guy. I wasn't gay. I know I wasn't. When I was younger I had dated both genders of humans, daemons, demons, and even an angel once. But I never really loved a single one of them. No one gave me that feeling that people describe as love. That is, until Flug. I had practically fallen in love with him the moment he showed up on my doorstep, soaking wet from the rain. But because he was a human -dating between a demon and a human is strictly not allowed, I was scolded after the Queen found out I dated one of hers and I was in deep trouble- I kept him at arm's length by constantly being angry with him and yelling at him. But when he came out as a shadow daemon that all changed. That day I let him get close, and we shared a kiss. So maybe I was just... Flugsexuel?