The Family Reunion and the Sister

BlackHat's pov

    Why does Flug want to know so much about my family? There isn't really anything too interesting about them. I mean most of them are okay. But not really interesting.

   Each of them was different and quite annoying.

   Anyways I heard a knock on my door, I knew by the sound of the knock that it was Flug.

   "Come in." I said still looking down at the work I've been doing.

   Flug came in and shut the door behind him.

    "Sir you have some mail." He said putting the letters down in front of me.

   "Oh, I do?" I questioned looking at the letters.

   "Yep."

    I looked at them. There was 7 in total. Most of them were either checks given to me by a client or bills. But the last one, however, was different. It was in a nice green envelope and I can tell by the address-and the vines that decorated it-it had come from my sister.

   I opened it up, to see a letter. The neat cursive handwriting informed me that it was indeed my sister who had written it. The letter had said.

Dear BlackHat,

I have decided to host a family reunion. Most of us haven't seen each other in such a long time. So I do wish that you will attend. You may bring a guess of your choosing. It will be a delight to see you here. The reunion will be at my mansion on 9/8/18. It will start at 10:00 am, but of course you can come before or after that time.

Love, your sister,
NectarHat

   I hm'd in response to the note and looked over at Flug who was still standing at the front of my desk.

    "What did the letter say?" He asked.

   "It was from my sister who had asked me if I wanted to go to a family reunion that she is hosting. " I told him.

   "Are you going to go?" He asked looking at the letter.

   "I will go, but only because it is my sister who had asked me." I said.

   "Oh, well I hope you have a fun time." He said sounding kind of sad.

   "You say that as if I'm going without you." I said.

    "Wait. You're gonna take me with?!" He asked happily.

   "Of course, it would be the perfect time for you to meet my stupid family that you want to know so much about." I told him with a smile on my face.

   "Yassss!" He cheered. "Wait do I have to wear something formal?"

    "Well, it's not required but I would prefer it if you did." I told him.

   "Okay, but I don't have anything really formal. Do you mind if I borrow one of your suits?" He asked.

   "I'm not sure if anything will fit you, but we can see." I said looking at his figure. I might have a suit from a few centuries ago, back when I was a bit smaller.